Our Community is 705,000 Strong. Join Us.

Final Fantasy 7 Debate

better
01-20-2008, 05:21 AM
I believe it really was the best game of the series and a masterpiece to which all future RPGs should draw inspiration from

My friend thinks it was an average game at best and far from the best of the series falling behind 8 or 10
He also thinks its only the fanboys who like 7, a statement I deeply resent http://www.ps3multiplayer.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_evil.gif

Whats your opinion?
Or do you have a completely different outlook alltogether?
Its nice to see a general opinion

drivingirly
08-14-2008, 08:41 AM
FF7 is by far the best in the seris with 8 or 12 a close 2nd 9 was ok but I thought 10 and 10-2 were awful :banghead:. You cannot beat the storyline for 7 I doubt anything ever will.

CaptainBennett
08-29-2008, 10:40 AM
Definitely one of the best in the series and one of my the most popular. I know a whole bunch of friends who got hooked onto RPGs after playing FF7. I'm an old school fan so my favorite is FFTactics, its overlooked a lot and generally forgotten.

maxcreigs
02-25-2010, 02:07 AM
I agree Final Fantasy is a good game but it is not the best. Donkey Kong is. Without a doubt whatsoever the classic game Donkey Kong is the best ever. Its got the perfect characters Donkey and Diddy Kong who travel all through out the island battling through various enemies including birds, frogs, snakes, and armadillos. And after each area the two brothers face the biggest of the baddest of the area. There are bosses at every area which you must defeat before moving on. This game is incredible and it is never ending. I have had this game since i was like five and i have yet to beat it because it is so jampacked with excitement and news things every step of the way.

Drunk Russian bear
02-07-2014, 03:12 AM
I believe it really was the best game of the series and a masterpiece to which all future RPGs should draw inspiration from

My friend thinks it was an average game at best and far from the best of the series falling behind 8 or 10
He also thinks its only the fanboys who like 7, a statement I deeply resent http://www.ps3multiplayer.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_evil.gif

Whats your opinion?
Or do you have a completely different outlook alltogether?
Its nice to see a general opinion

FF7 very colorful and interesting game for its time. For different generations in gaming preferences differ. But for us FF7 remains the benchmark of the genre.
Best wishes.

Add your comment to this topic!