Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

2 MGBs For Sale

Lmerfudd
01-11-2008, 06:44 PM
I've been getting complaints about having too many cars. Didn't know there was such a thing. Would like to keep the 77 but they got to go. I have a 79 that has a little rust on the doglegs, trunk, hood but the floors are solid. drivers seat is wore out but not torn. very original down to the bl 8 track it has in it. the 77 is my sleeper. looks like crap but couldn't kill it. the major problem with that one is the floors are pretty much gone. has a downdraft weber that was put on a little over a year ago. brakes, lights, heater, it all works but hasn't had a radio in the 3 or 4 years i've owned it. i'm selling both for $1400. i am located in delaware

paul J
04-21-2008, 05:20 AM
I've been getting complaints about having too many cars. Didn't know there was such a thing. Would like to keep the 77 but they got to go. I have a 79 that has a little rust on the doglegs, trunk, hood but the floors are solid. drivers seat is wore out but not torn. very original down to the bl 8 track it has in it. the 77 is my sleeper. looks like crap but couldn't kill it. the major problem with that one is the floors are pretty much gone. has a downdraft weber that was put on a little over a year ago. brakes, lights, heater, it all works but hasn't had a radio in the 3 or 4 years i've owned it. i'm selling both for $1400. i am located in delaware
That's a fair price. If they were CBs I'd be interested. Don't have many parts for RBs.

Add your comment to this topic!