Search Feature partly broken? (investigating)

CivicSpoon
01-10-2008, 05:06 PM
It seems that the search feature is partly broken, at least for me. When I click on someone's profile and go to the "Find all posts by*member's name*" or "Find all threads started by *member's name*", I always get an error. It also does it when I'm looking at a post, click on a users name, and click "Find More Posts by *member's name*". I've had other people tell me that it only works for them if they try the last part I just said, but not by looking at their profile and doing it. Is this a known issue that's being looked at, or is it an isolated problem?

'97ventureowner
01-10-2008, 10:22 PM
We are aware of it and it is being looked into at the present time.

Headnsouth
03-03-2008, 11:29 AM
I usually get:
Warning: mysql_query(): Unable to save result set in includes/class_core.php on line 405

There seems to have been a problem with the Automotive Forums .com Car Chat database.
Please try again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, whom you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

Most times I try to search.

'97ventureowner
03-03-2008, 01:10 PM
If you're patient, try this trick that works for me. After I try the search function and get that message, I go right back and try again sometimes with good results. Sometimes I have to do it three times before I am successful, don't know why it works that way but it does :dunno:.

Add your comment to this topic!