Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Stealth dew wipes

Donikrdave
01-10-2008, 10:18 AM
Hi everyone,did a search and didn't find any info on this,but I'm missing the drivers side dew wipe/weatherstrip on the outside of the door and didn't know if anyone had an extra one or where I could find one cheap? Right now,all of the elements can make their way inside my door,would like to seal them out,so to speak...thanks,Dave

AutostradaVR4
01-10-2008, 11:35 AM
pm jason_bet. He can probably get it for you.

youngvr4
01-10-2008, 11:31 PM
there called weatherstrips

Donikrdave
01-11-2008, 06:23 AM
Hi,how do I get ahold of pm jason_bet? I see them as weatherstrips,but whenever I tried looking them up thru Mopar,etc.they call them something different...thanks,Dave

liquidPunk
01-11-2008, 07:59 AM
just search for a post by him then click on his name, scroll down to pm (private message) and ask him what you need. hes been on a lot recently so it should be easy to find really.

EDIT: I saw a post of jasons on the Off Topic thread, so just scroll down that one and find it. good luck!

AutostradaVR4
01-11-2008, 08:10 AM
Hi,how do I get ahold of pm jason_bet? I see them as weatherstrips,but whenever I tried looking them up thru Mopar,etc.they call them something different...thanks,Dave

Mopar wont have anything for these cars. You'll have to go through Mitsu since they were all build by mitsu.

The last page of the off topic thread has a post my Jason_bet...

Add your comment to this topic!