Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Which Are Faster?, Tuner Cars Vs. Muscle Cars

nfs_demon13
01-09-2008, 04:28 PM
I think muscles are only faster when comparing it to a low horsepower tuners, but when you race tuner with the same HP muscle, muscle will be f@*k up, muscles have limited speed, muscles are good when talking about engine, but the overall performance, tuners will f@*k em dwn, got it mofus:nono:

GForce957
01-09-2008, 06:21 PM
well I can tell from your post and your need for speed name that you know absolutely nothing, and like to make giant sweeping statements with no facts.

Congrats

sickcallawayc12
01-09-2008, 08:52 PM
Generally speaking, muscle cars are good for acceleration and tuners are good for top speed. One is not better than the other, each have their strongpoints and weakpoints.

DinanM3_S2
01-09-2008, 11:59 PM
NFS is not reality.

It impossible to compare tuned cars anyways. There is always someone willing to put more money into a car to make it faster then someone else's.

nfs_demon13
01-10-2008, 10:00 AM
i'ma tell you folks, a 4WD skyline R34 can beat a very powerful mustang when it gets enough horse to run its whole body, 0-60, tuners f@ck muscles up, even a 900 horse or a 1000 horse...... wat ya dawgs?

nfs_demon13
01-10-2008, 10:02 AM
sickcallawayc12, u might be right when a tuner car is a stock

nfs_demon13
01-10-2008, 10:06 AM
Gforce, maybe you are, im a skyline tuner and every muscle i raced with, i take 'em down, and bullshit, they cried because of there shitty car

GForce957
01-10-2008, 01:28 PM
i'ma tell you folks, a 4WD skyline R34 can beat a very powerful mustang when it gets enough horse to run its whole body, 0-60, tuners f@ck muscles up, even a 900 horse or a 1000 horse...... wat ya dawgs?

So if I read this right, you are saying that a Skyline will beat any muscle car (which a mustang technically is not) 0-60.

Haha, I call bs

Polygon
01-10-2008, 01:36 PM
sickcallawayc12, u might be right when a tuner car is a stock

Because comparing a stock Mustang to a tuned Skyline is a fair comparison.

Honestly. :rolleyes:

BlackGT2000
01-10-2008, 03:20 PM
This is the worst thing I have seen posted on here in a long time.

DinanM3_S2
01-11-2008, 12:43 AM
Gforce, maybe you are, im a skyline tuner and every muscle i raced with, i take 'em down, and bullshit, they cried because of there shitty car

So let me get this straight... according to your profile you live in Utah... yet you were able to get your hands on a Nissan Skyline... Yeah... mmmk.

The Skyline GT-R was never sold in the United States, there is a new one coming out here, but nobody has it yet. Quit confusing video games for reality. Need For Speed isn't even a good racing game.

Do some research, get out there and see some drag races or track events, learn what the car scene is really like, then we can talk. There are plenty of good threads here and in the racing section that might bring you up to date with reality.

Polygon
01-11-2008, 01:41 AM
So let me get this straight... according to your profile you live in Utah... yet you were able to get your hands on a Nissan Skyline... Yeah... mmmk.

Utah huh, I wonder where?

I'll keep an eye out for your ass tuner boy. I'll have to test out yo mad tight racing skillz.

I'll take it you can beat up on small children too?

One word of advice. Take a picture of your Skyline with you and your user name in it. Otherwise nobody will believe you and given enough blanket statements and BS you will be banned.

Better yet, you can bring it over to my house and I can vouch for you. :grinno:

Moppie
01-11-2008, 04:53 AM
This thread is going somewhere quickly :rolleyes:

If you want to argue semantics "muscle cars" are "tuner" cars. Just from a different, less technical era.

Add your comment to this topic!