Which car!?!?!?!

true2blue92
01-09-2008, 03:52 PM
Alright I'm going to be buying a new car soon, within a month. For almost a year I've been stuck on getting a Subaru WRX STi. I still really love this car I like how it looks, preforms, practicality, just everything about it. Now I'm starting to realize how many other cars there are within the price range of the STi. I completly changed my mind and was decided apon on a 350Z but after some reading up on them there isn't much potential, and just about anything to do which substantially adds HP is really expensive. So that changed my mind on it. But now I'm am completly unsure whether to go back to the Suby or get something else. What is making this an even harder decision is I don't really know what exactly I want out of a car. I know I want something that is fast, reliable, and able to easlily upgrade. The 4-drs on the suby is a plus but that kinda thing doesn't really matter to me. Mainly I was considering

Subaru WRX STi
Nissan 350Z
Honda S2000

But besides those 3 I know there are many other cars that I like, but I'm not going to sit here and list them all. I know I can get some crazy horsepower for a mustang or corvette or camaro or somthing, but I'm not to into American cars, but I'm still up for the suggestions. So basicly I wanted your oppinion as to what car would you get for about $25,000 or less, that is fast and fun.

Thanks

EDIT: Ok basically I've just narrowed it down to RWD or AWD. I'm not sure if the AWD is going to be fun enough. I would like RWD to be able to burnout and fishtail and screw around when I'm bored. I know the AWD is extremly fun and handles very well but with technology these days a simple tration control system on a RWD can provide enough traction when needed. So if you were to decide which would it be AWD or RWD and why?

sickcallawayc12
01-09-2008, 04:37 PM
Substantial increases in horsepower for just about any vehicle (other than American of course) really won't be that cheap.

I would save up for that STi, but that's me. Powerful enough, fun to drive, and is one of the most reliable of the Japanese makes. Has AWD so that adds weight even though the boost more than makes up for it.

Maybe an older Supra? How "new" does it have to be? High mileage a factor?

true2blue92
01-09-2008, 04:58 PM
I would like a newer car. Maybe 2002 or newer. I wouldn't mind an older one with maybe less then 150k miles on it or so depending on the car. I've really considered a 3000GT VR-4 but backed off since its so old. But idk i'm just undecided. Its $25,000 I don't want to get something that I don't like in the long run.

Dan90
01-18-2008, 10:01 AM
I would choose the honda s2000, with his revvy engine.
And for example, Michubitschi Lancer is quite good, its handling is better than the Subaru

Add your comment to this topic!