Our Community is 705,000 Strong. Join Us.

spid code???

Dutch Gus
01-03-2008, 05:30 PM
Hallo there. I am new to this forum, and allready it has been a great help! however I have a question....
On the service parts identification sticker is a code I cannot find: IDC does anybody know what this means??

where can I find my build sheet? it is not under the front seat and not near the spare wheel

1995 Buick roadmaster wagon 38.000 miles!!

Gus from Holland.

Blue Bowtie
01-06-2008, 10:58 AM
What RPO code can you not define?

Not all vehicles have a build sheet. Many times they are left in the vehicle at the end inspection point, but they can just as easily be thrown away.

'97ventureowner
01-06-2008, 12:17 PM
Since you first posted your issue, I've been looking through some of my sources trying to locate the "IDC" code definition on your SPID sticker, but have not had any luck. It may be some sort of trim code? :dunno: I will keep looking and post any results I come up with.

Dutch Gus
01-06-2008, 04:24 PM
Since you first posted your issue, I've been looking through some of my sources trying to locate the "IDC" code definition on your SPID sticker, but have not had any luck. It may be some sort of trim code? :dunno: I will keep looking and post any results I come up with.

Thanks for your reply

On the service part Identification it is between (horizontaly) G80 and JA2, maybe that is helpfull.

Gus

Blue Bowtie
01-22-2008, 07:44 PM
Sorry we're not much help here, but all the GM RPO codes I can find beginning with "I" relate to interior trim options.

Dutch Gus
01-26-2008, 05:50 PM
Sorry we're not much help here, but all the GM RPO codes I can find beginning with "I" relate to interior trim options.

Thanks.
Gus

HotZ28
01-27-2008, 09:33 PM
IDC..Trim Interior Design (dc)
Not sure what "DC" stands for unless it is "Dark Color"

Add your comment to this topic!