Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Can't Decide!! You choose...

CatieLynn
01-03-2008, 08:48 AM
Okay, so I'm about to buy a car ( I need a new one very badly, my last was a Taurus, ha). I am very into cars and very into sooping them up both performance wise and visually... unfortunatly I've just never had the money...but now I do! I just bought my boyfriend a 2002 BMW 323i and now I'm looking to buy something so we can fix them up together. I'd like a car that I can modify the outside but also I'm looking for a cool interior so I can mess around with that. I would appreciate good gas mileage (I don't have THAT much money) and something with possibly FWD or AWD... I have a terrible driveway in the snow. But RWD is no biggie. My absolute favorite car is an Audi A4 (2002 and up of course) so I guess thats the kind of style I want. Other than that I am completely open. I'm not looking to spend over $10,000 since my insurance is too high and I can't get collision.... thats the kicker.

Any ideas?!

sickcallawayc12
01-05-2008, 10:33 PM
Is 10k the total modification budget or for the car alone? How good of gas mileage do you want? AWD will make it worse vs FWD.

Add your comment to this topic!