Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

evo 560ccs for sale...maybe

Igovert500
12-25-2007, 12:23 AM
Just gauging interest. I don't want to, but I may have to sell some parts for money. Everything is coming down on me at once, and at this point it is abundantly clear that my turbo upgrades are gonna have to wait for what could be a year or 2...so I really have no need for these injectors at this point. So if I decide to sell parts, they will be the first to go. Just seeing if anybody would be interested on here. They only have a few thousand original miles on them (I could pull up exact info from original seller)...I got them a few months back and they have been sitting on a shelf since. I'd probably do somewhere between 350-400 shipped.

aorozco2
12-27-2007, 02:15 PM
interested, but what other parts do you have.

Igovert500
12-29-2007, 07:58 PM
interested, but what other parts do you have.

As of now, only things I'm parting with are those injectors, a set of stock TT injectors, a 2nd gen TT ECU, and an alternator (just sold).

jason_bet
12-30-2007, 01:05 AM
hmm.. might be interested in the stock tt injectors.. pm me a price would ya!
thanks
Jason

Stealthee
12-30-2007, 12:39 PM
As of now, only things I'm parting with are those injectors, a set of stock TT injectors, a 2nd gen TT ECU, and an alternator (just sold).
So Geoff I am assuming you found out your charging issue wasnt the alt? Have you got that figured out yet?

Igovert500
01-01-2008, 04:24 PM
wasn't the alt, but I don't know what it is. Life has been so crazy, I havnt had time or hte will to work on the car. I just got a trickle charger and that's keeping the car from dying every 3 days.

Jason, 60 shipped seems to be the going rate.

Add your comment to this topic!