Pimped Out Saturn!! Finally!

Spinnin_fo_sho
02-16-2003, 12:39 PM
Many Saturn SL2 owners always wanted to see how it is to pimp out a saturn sl2. Not many have done it. But guess what, i finally found someone who did. I think its the NICEST saturn ive ever seen in my life. I dont know where this dude got the body kit either. But check out all this pics. I hope we get more people to hook up thier saturns like that, so big companys start makin parts for us.....

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE NICEST SATURN EVER!!!!!!!! (http://www.cardomain.com/member_pages/view_page.pl?page_id=100581&make_type_query=make%3DSaturn&model_brand_query=model%3DSL&tree=Saturn%20SL)

darkcity
02-21-2003, 10:37 PM
Aesthetically, it actually doesn't look too bad (for the ricer-at-heart). Now all it needs is to go fast. But as a show car, I'm actually impressed with what he accomplished, given the civil nature of that particular car. Thanks for sharing.

friedcircuit
02-27-2003, 12:49 AM
That is pretty sweet i just bought my first saturn Friday (hopefully my last) don't get me wrong the 92 sl2 is a nice car but it is just a school vehicle until i get my honda out of the customizing bay at wings west but it is a sweet running car. i was just amazed that anyone makes that kind of body styling as a production line i figured to customize a saturn like that would take lots of one off parts and lots of time. but thanks for bringing that master piece to light that is a great accomplishment for the saturn driving crowd and if anyone knows where to find any custom parts for my 92 sl2 four door please let me know.

GREENlightSPECIAL
06-23-2003, 10:48 PM
Wow, I can actualy say that I'm impressed. I have never seen a Saturn dressed up that well. Nice.

AkinaSpeedStar
06-24-2003, 12:49 AM
dude that is killer, its nice to see that saturn so riced out, its a nice show car. i wish i still had my 92 SL2

2fast4_ur_ass
07-07-2003, 02:29 AM
Sweet car man!! I love it!! How much was the body kit?

BTW- Did you know some kid at saturnspeed stole one of your photos and tells people that it is his car! The kid is only 15!!

98saturnsl
07-07-2003, 07:48 PM
love your tint it would be seriously illegal in texas though you would get stopped people would think you were smuggling something

2fast4_ur_ass
07-07-2003, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by 98saturnsl
love your tint it would be seriously illegal in texas though you would get stopped people would think you were smuggling something

Or smoken some stuff:smokin: :bigthumb:

sickcallawayc12
05-04-2004, 11:34 PM
Pretty cool, the back kind of looks like a Lexus IS, don't know if that's good or bad.

streetracr32
05-07-2004, 06:39 PM
u posted that a few months ago, whatz tha difference?! i dont see any. as for the kit, itz s-icon.com

KatWoman
05-10-2004, 11:31 PM
That was one of the first cars I saw on cardomain when I was looking at Saturns. I have those same wheels on my Neon. Too damn bad my Satty's a 4-lug and the Neon is a 5-lug so I wont be able to use my wheels :(

Add your comment to this topic!