Renaissance Decals

Cobra_Daytona
02-10-2003, 04:09 PM
Hey guys, has anyone here ordered these decals from TNT Hobbies, by any chance? I ordered some a couple weeks ago, and was told that they could take a few months to ship out. Apparently Renaissance is terrible at shipping their product. Has anyone else had a similar experience? And if so, could you recommend any other place to get them from. I see a few places outside of the states, but I would rather order from someplace other than Germany; had a few bad experiences doing so in the past.

Thanks,
Michael

935k3
02-10-2003, 04:29 PM
Tom at TNT is a really nice guy to deal with,it's just that some stuff in not in stock and he's at their mercy. If he has it he sends it out immediately. He's also the only I know who doesn't even charge for shipping a decal sheet. If you are in a hurry make sure he has it in stock first.

Cobra_Daytona
02-10-2003, 08:26 PM
Yeah, I've spoken to him a few times, and he seems like a good guy to deal with. It just seemed a little odd. So I wanted to see if anyone else had dealt with them, and that they were reputable.

Thanks,
Michael

freakray
02-10-2003, 08:42 PM
I have not dealt with TNT yet, but I will not hesitate to if they ever have anything I may want.
I have heard very good things about TNT and they come highly recommended from everyone I know who has dealt with them:)

Ray

mediamixhobby
02-10-2003, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Cobra_Daytona
Hey guys, has anyone here ordered these decals from TNT Hobbies, by any chance? I ordered some a couple weeks ago, and was told that they could take a few months to ship out. Apparently Renaissance is terrible at shipping their product. Has anyone else had a similar experience? And if so, could you recommend any other place to get them from. I see a few places outside of the states, but I would rather order from someplace other than Germany; had a few bad experiences doing so in the past.

Thanks,
Michael

I get fantastic service from Renaissance. Usually get my order in two weeks time. If there's missing or damaged parts, Renaissance will send replacement free of charge.

regards,
Wong

hrmodeler
02-11-2003, 02:52 AM
Wong's shop is very good and highly recommended.
I'm buying from him all the time now.

Add your comment to this topic!