Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

I just cant help myself at times

primera man
10-10-2001, 06:30 PM
Went to the model shop to get some paint and a new brush and ended up coming home with a Tamiya WRX STi and a AMG Mercedes SLK230 Sports by Fujimi.

When will i ever learn

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

S Brake
10-10-2001, 06:33 PM
I just ordered that same WRX sti from my hobby shop. i don't blame you either. i decided that my next car is going to be a WRX, i can't wait!

primera man
10-10-2001, 06:56 PM
Dont really like how all the chassis is molded in one. Does not allow for good detailing.
The body etc is another good Tamiya example....perfect !!!

:) :)

pkw1
10-11-2001, 02:07 AM
I went crazy on HobbyLinkJapan a couple of weeks ago and bought some 10 or so sets of rims and 2 model cars :o

Guiddy
10-11-2001, 02:11 AM
I must have bought 10 kits in the last 3 months!

We know we will never find the time to make them all! I guess we are just addicted!
I just don't want to miss anything!

Jay!
10-11-2001, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by primera man
Went to the model shop to get some paint and a new brush and ended up coming home with a Tamiya WRX STi and a AMG Mercedes SLK230 Sports by Fujimi.I sat in both those cars at a car show tonight. :D Actually the WRX was a wagon, not the sedan, but still... :rolleyes: I hope to get the pics developed tomorrow, so watch for them.

primera man
10-11-2001, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by jay@af
I sat in both those cars at a car show tonight. :D Actually the WRX was a wagon, not the sedan, but still... :rolleyes: I hope to get the pics developed tomorrow, so watch for them.

I brought the Merc as i was away last week and saw a silver one and couldnt help but be very impressed by it. First time i had seen one and didnt think they made a kit untill today.

What did you think of the WRX Jay ???

LauBak
10-11-2001, 04:09 AM
Went to the model shop to get some paint and a new brush and ended up coming home with a Tamiya WRX STi and a AMG Mercedes SLK230 Sports by Fujimi.

When well i ever learn

That's what I used to be. The road to 300 :hehe:

DVSNCYNIKL
10-11-2001, 07:30 AM

When will i ever learn

Unfortunately as I have already learned, never. Don't worry, I'm the same way with my 1:18 scale cars. I say I won't order any more and than this happens:

Coming November 5th:

Toyota GT1 Race Car #1 & #2
Panoz Esperante GTR
Nissan Skyline R-34 GT-R in Midnite Purple metallic.

:( Damn!

Jay!
10-11-2001, 03:31 PM
What did you think of the WRX Jay ??? Excellent. Going to test-drive one next week. :D Took plenty of pics, too! :D :D

primera man
10-11-2001, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by jay@af
Excellent. Going to test-drive one next week. :D Took plenty of pics, too! :D :D

GET POSTING !!!!

Jay!
10-11-2001, 03:54 PM
GET POSTING !!!! Film is being developed as we speak... then to scan them... Should be done sometime in the next six hours... :D Be patient. ;)

Porsche
10-11-2001, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by DVSNCYNIKL

Unfortunately as I have already learned, never. Don't worry, I'm the same way with my 1:18 scale cars. I say I won't order any more and than this happens:

Coming November 5th:

Toyota GT1 Race Car #1 & #2
Panoz Esperante GTR
Nissan Skyline R-34 GT-R in Midnite Purple metallic.

:( Damn!

Want to send those to me, Nov. 5 is my b-day.

primera man
11-06-2001, 09:52 PM
Been on holiday the last few days and checked out some model shops in different towns trying to find models that some of you guys want.

Once again i couldn't help myself and got another one :rolleyes: :rolleyes: (see pic below). Got it for half price because the box had been damaged. Checked it over and nothing broken inside.

Another one to add to the list:bloated: :bloated:

Moppie
11-06-2001, 10:31 PM
Been on holiday the last few days and checked out some model shops in different towns trying to find models that some of you guys want.

You would love Auckland! theres enough model shops up here to keep you out of trouble for a long time. :D
(or should that be in trouble)

Guiddy
11-07-2001, 02:43 AM

Once again i couldn't help myself and got another one :rolleyes: :rolleyes: (see pic below). Got it for half price because the box had been damaged. Checked it over and nothing broken inside.

Another one to add to the list:bloated: :bloated:

Nice one!
The photo etched details add a lot to that kit! Have a think about it!
Awesome decals, you will love it!
I'll post any detail pics I find!

primera man
11-07-2001, 03:03 AM
OK OK OK .....I TAKE YOUR WORD FOR IT AND GET SOME !!!!

Any sites you know off ???

DVSNCYNIKL
11-07-2001, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by Porsche

Want to send those to me, Nov. 5 is my b-day.

LOL, NO!!!!:D :D :D :D

Guiddy
11-07-2001, 11:54 AM
OK OK OK .....I TAKE YOUR WORD FOR IT AND GET SOME !!!!

Any sites you know off ???

My local company don't have any in stock, which is a shame as I can get them really fast if when they do!
It'll have to be HLJ then!:)

Add your comment to this topic!