Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

BOdy KiT 4 Sale Integra Full kit

niceaznboi
02-06-2003, 11:13 PM
2dr 98-up integra full Body Kit Wingswest Type-W In urethane

Nuthing wrong with the kit, back piece is primered all in polyurethane, i was going to get the kit painted. I just got another car, 1997 honda accord 2 door so i need to sell this kit to work on the accord. I had to sell everything on the integra because my insurance rates were to high after i was caught street racing. Damn cops eheh

the kit Comes with:
1 Front air dam(fits 98-up 2dr/4dr)
2 Side skirts (fits 94-up 2dr)
1 rear apron (fits 94-up 2dr/4dr Primered ready to paint)

gnushit
02-07-2003, 02:18 AM
how much are you asking for it and where do you live?

niceaznboi
02-07-2003, 09:17 AM
350 not shipped
shipping will be around 20-60 dollars it just matters where u live.
i live in Wichita Ks tell me ur zip code and i will find out how much shipping is.

1SlowAccord
02-07-2003, 05:48 PM
you live in wichita? I'm from hays, and i drive a 2 door 97 accord ex. Champagne colored. My roomate drives an 02 rsx-s, and a couple other friends that drive civics. Where exactly to do street race at in wichita. Because i'd love to come up there some time and jump in on it. And i'd really like to check out your accord if you've done anything to it for some ideas for mine.

ImportLegend
02-07-2003, 07:05 PM
Hey niceaznboi, I'm willing to buy your Wings West Kit off you. I live in Miami,Fl. I've been looking for a bodykit to put on my Integra. I've come to the conclusion that Wings West is the best one for me. Can you post up some pics? I want to see what I would be buying. Let me know how much it will all come out to and what payments do you accept.

niceaznboi
02-07-2003, 07:59 PM
Hey niceaznboi, I'm willing to buy your Wings West Kit off you. I live in Miami,Fl. I've been looking for a bodykit to put on my Integra. I've come to the conclusion that Wings West is the best one for me. Can you post up some pics? I want to see what I would be buying. Let me know how much it will all come out to and what payments do you accept.
__________________________________________________ ______________________

Aight i will post up some pictures and send me ur zip code to find out the price of the shipping

ImportLegend
02-08-2003, 04:04 PM
My zip code is 33175. Thanx

Add your comment to this topic!