Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

new kit

SirWelshy
02-06-2003, 07:00 AM
went to my model shop which is like miles away from anywhere, only went to get some gloss clear coat and
ended up buying a Subaru Impreza WRX STi and blue spray for it
along with the order i made out last night for a Diablo Aero and 2 "7/evlen" mustang GTX's that should keep me going for a week or two...

not sure if i'll do ant mods on the Subaru Impreza WRX STi (tamiya) most prob do a straight box build

daggerlee
02-06-2003, 03:31 PM
Looking forward to seeing that Subie done :)

fatboyslim
02-06-2003, 05:20 PM
Hey SirWelshy are you in oxford itself or oxfordshire?
Reason I ask is I lived over in Carterton a few years ago (10) and there was a smallish shop there which had quite a decent range of modelling stuff it is called Giles Sports & Toys, I beleive it's still there now but I'm not sure if it's still any good!!

SirWelshy
02-06-2003, 05:44 PM
i'm 3miles from oxford city centre, but i never heard of that one, Howels moved out to kiddlington a few yrs back, n boswel's chocie in models as gone way down they used to have a good stock but last week they had a total of 4 cars in

fatboyslim
02-06-2003, 06:32 PM
oh righty carterton's about 20 miles from Oxford, near Witney right next to RAF Brize Norton (I was a RAFbrat see!!) my bro used to live in Kidlington tho' not far from the airfield!!

Add your comment to this topic!