Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

future timeline for my Z, any recommendations?

ShinRekka
02-03-2003, 08:29 PM
This is what i plan to do to my Z when I get it, I am currently looking for a 1984 -1989 non turbo, 1986 preferably. If i get a 2+2 im just gonna fold down the back seats, cant fit anyone back there anyway.

- K&N FIPK air filter

- Monza Pacesetter Headers

- Monza Pacesetter Exhaust

- F-40 style spoiler or something like what kaminari used to make for the 84-86 Z

- Already have the stereo just need head unit, i have (2) 500watt 10inch subs in a ported box, 500watt amp

- <i>Possibly NOS</i> : 50 shot, nothing big dont want to damage anything there. Just for the occasional race. I will probally get a ZEX system if at all.

- Autopager, remote car start and alarm. Gotta protect the goods.

Anything else you guys recommend. I would like some info from anyone who has monza products in their Z, how do they sound, any noticable power increase? Thanks for your help.

:spam:

Henry8866
02-04-2003, 12:25 AM
MONZA??? wtf are you thinking? and you're not going to get any horsepower out of a 84-89 NA 300zx. You're wasting your money if you're getting exhaust for a non-turbo Z, actually you're wasting your money if your putting any performance parts in it. If you want fast then buy a turbo model if you haven't already bought this NA yet. www.z31.com ask them

Gradyman25
02-12-2003, 09:31 PM
i think i would have to agree with shinrekka, if yout gonna get an older Z you might as well go with the turbo,

Add your comment to this topic!