Page updated on 10-18-2017

Fujimi Nismo Skylines


flyonthewall
01-30-2003, 07:12 PM
Good old Fujimi! Just throw in some new decals and we have two new kits, U gotta love em!:D
http://www.1999hobbysearch.com/dbimages/user/hobby/itbig/10029783.jpg http://www.1999hobbysearch.com/dbimages/user/hobby/itbig/10029784.jpg

supratuner
01-30-2003, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by flyonthewall
Good old Fujimi! Just throw in some new decals and we have two new kits, U gotta love em!:D
http://www.1999hobbysearch.com/dbimages/user/hobby/itbig/10029783.jpg http://www.1999hobbysearch.com/dbimages/user/hobby/itbig/10029784.jpg


LMFAO

.porkchop.
01-30-2003, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by flyonthewall
Good old Fujimi! Just throw in some new decals and we have two new kits, U gotta love em!:D
http://www.1999hobbysearch.com/dbimages/user/hobby/itbig/10029783.jpg http://www.1999hobbysearch.com/dbimages/user/hobby/itbig/10029784.jpg

there should be a law governing this type of marketing hehe...

Toksin
01-30-2003, 08:09 PM
*waits patiently for Chris's Nismo Transkit*

integra818
01-30-2003, 09:03 PM
Wait, it's a nismo kit, but it does'nt come with the nismo body kit and wheels??? what the hell :confused:

integra818
01-30-2003, 09:05 PM
wait, it's a Nismo kit, but it does'nt come with the nismo body kit and wheels? what the hell...:confused:

IanLi
01-31-2003, 12:42 AM
Not exactly, they come with Nismo body kits & wheels.

However, the same kits without that extra decal were released in Fujimi's ID series earlier, at half of the price.
That's why we say they're plain old kits with new decals.

http://www6.shizuokanet.ne.jp/fujimi/html/catalogue/inchi/image4/033877.jpghttp://www6.shizuokanet.ne.jp/fujimi/html/catalogue/inchi/image/034560.jpg

IMO, nice body kits & decals though. :D
I believe the great tuners here can make a "Nismo 400R"
out of the Nismo R33 with not-too-much efforts. Did anyone do that?


Originally posted by integra818
wait, it's a Nismo kit, but it does'nt come with the nismo body kit and wheels? what the hell...:confused:

hirofkd
01-31-2003, 05:33 AM
Originally posted by IanLi
Not exactly, they come with Nismo body kits & wheels.

However, the same kits without that extra decal were released in Fujimi's ID series earlier, at half of the price.
That's why we say they're plain old kits with new decals.

http://www6.shizuokanet.ne.jp/fujimi/html/catalogue/inchi/image4/033877.jpghttp://www6.shizuokanet.ne.jp/fujimi/html/catalogue/inchi/image/034560.jpg
IMO, nice body kits & decals though. :D
I believe the great tuners here can make a "Nismo 400R"
out of the Nismo R33 with not-too-much efforts. Did anyone do that?

I just picked up the R33 w/ Nismo stripe, and I'll make the 400R GT2. The stripe will got to Tamiya R34.

IanLi
02-01-2003, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by hirofkd

I just picked up the R33 w/ Nismo stripe, and I'll make the 400R GT2. The stripe will got to Tamiya R34.

Great idea~
The stripes would surely look great on a Tamiya 350Z too! :cool:

Seems I got a reason to justify some extra HK$60 for the stripes alone. (where old the kit without those stripes costs less than $60)
:devil:


btw, what's special with a "400R GT2"?
Any difference to this one?
http://www.nismo.co.jp/complete/400R/intro.html

HYpERShoT009
02-01-2003, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by flyonthewall
Good old Fujimi! Just throw in some new decals and we have two new kits, U gotta love em!:D
http://www.1999hobbysearch.com/dbimages/user/hobby/itbig/10029783.jpg http://www.1999hobbysearch.com/dbimages/user/hobby/itbig/10029784.jpg
Is this the same kit that was entered in the contest? the car was yellow and there was a thread on it earlier. if its not the same kit can u tell me who makes the kit that entered the contest thanks. the title of the thread was like Nismo Nissan Skyline GT-R R33 400R or somthin like that .

Suislide
02-01-2003, 10:30 AM
the yellow 400R that was entered in the contest was custom made by the member who entered it, cph81. not sure what kit he based it on though.

HYpERShoT009
02-01-2003, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by S13_Iketani
the yellow 400R that was entered in the contest was custom made by the member who entered it, cph81. not sure what kit he based it on though.
ok thanks

Add your comment to this topic!