Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Fast and Furious 2 Trailer !!!

5ynergyx
01-30-2003, 12:01 PM
http://movies.yahoo.com/movies/feature/2fast2furious.html

Vyacheslav
01-30-2003, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by 5ynergyx
http://movies.yahoo.com/movies/feature/2fast2furious.html
nice man :)
cant wait for this movie. ive seen those stang pics at the stage after shots where taken, it hurts :(

Vric
01-30-2003, 12:14 PM
humm not sure.. I dont like what I see... I think the sequel wont be as good as the first :(

Vyacheslav
01-30-2003, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Vric
humm not sure.. I dont like what I see... I think the sequel wont be as good as the first :(
i think there is more action than in the first one.

Integra14
01-30-2003, 12:23 PM
it looks pretty cool, but dom should be in it.. htis isn't really car modelin tho!

flyonthewall
01-30-2003, 12:37 PM
I'm looking forward to it! I liked F+F, i chose not to get involved in the hyped up debate about how inaccurate the scene was portrayed or how 'ricey' the cars looked. Its just a god damn film!!! Admittedly it's not an outstanding one, but i had fun watching it and i thought the cars looked cool!

Mr Mario
01-30-2003, 12:39 PM
Uhhh isn't this a modeling forum.:rolleyes:
Everyday now there's been off topic threads like this in the Car Modeling forum:mad:
I know it's car related but Comon get it right!!!
Hey should I make a thread in here about the new car racing game for the PS2 Midnight Club II or Auto Modellista it's car related!! arrggg:flipa:

Vyacheslav
01-30-2003, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by Mr Mario
Uhhh isn't this a modeling forum.:rolleyes:
Everyday now there's been off topic threads like this in the Car Modeling forum:mad:
I know it's car related but Comon get it right!!!
Hey should I make a thread in here about the new car racing game for the PS2 Midnight Club II or Auto Modellista it's car related!! arrggg:flipa:
dude some people are suscribed to only one forum and if they post some offtopic it does not gonna make this forums a junkie!

Mr Mario
01-30-2003, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Vyacheslav

dude some people are suscribed to only one forum and if they post some offtopic it does not gonna make this forums a junkie!

That is not my problem.....I didn't realilize you had to suscribe to only one forum:rolleyes:

I check out this fourm to browse about other users models and info on car modeling and anything to do about CAR MODELING!! I check out other forums ie Coffee Break(Off-Topic)
section which includes,
COMPLETELY off-topic
Philosophizing
Stress Release
Computer/Electronics/Technology
Politics, Investments & Current Affairs
Television
which has nothing to do with CAR MODELING!!
I know I can just not respond and ingore this thread but lately it's been bullsh*t. So many offtopic threads in the modeling section!
That's my 2 cents and last one!!!I hope.

:(

mentel
01-30-2003, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by Mr Mario

That is not my problem.....I didn't realilize you had to suscribe to only one forum:rolleyes:

I check out this fourm to browse about other users models and info on car modeling and anything to do about CAR MODELING!! I check out other forums ie Coffee Break(Off-Topic)
section which includes,
COMPLETELY off-topic
Philosophizing
Stress Release
Computer/Electronics/Technology
Politics, Investments & Current Affairs
Television
which has nothing to do with CAR MODELING!!
I know I can just not respond and ingore this thread but lately it's been bullsh*t. So many offtopic threads in the modeling section!
That's my 2 cents and last one!!!I hope.

:(

want me to move it? :rolleyes:

freakray
01-30-2003, 01:44 PM

You have to subscribe?:eek:

I think this should be in off-topic, that is what off-topic is there for!!
Car modelling is for......hmmmm.....CAR MODELLING!!!

I don't see people going in off-topic and talking about car modelling, so why do people do off topic in here??

just my .02:)

Vric
01-30-2003, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Vyacheslav

i think there is more action than in the first one.

Yes but Action if not "realist" then I dont like... Like XXX (Triple X, not like some avatar here :D ) I dont really like this movie cos it'S not realistic....

Anyway, his Mitsubishi is nice :D

and stop crying about those Off Topic.. it's not very off since a lot of ppl here are modeling car from F&F movies !

COZMO6476
01-30-2003, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by Vric
and stop crying about those Off Topic.. it's not very off since a lot of ppl here are modeling car from F&F movies !

i would consider it research for future models so it isnt off topic at all;) ... so many cars to make!!! yikes:eek:

hirofkd
01-30-2003, 02:24 PM
While the trailer itself has no significant value, but the movie will be a good reference as well as inspiration to make models. And we always need good reference and inspiration, so I think the thread is still on topic.
I wouldn't be making Bomex Supra, if I didn't see the first movie.
So, who's gonna make the pink S2000?

mhpspeed
01-30-2003, 02:26 PM
those will make cool models do u think they will be cool lets gets some feed back on that. NOW it belongs in the mnodeling forum!:flipa:

I laughed when that mustang tried to go under the truck and got ran over that was funny, they should make a model of a semi truck so u can pose your car underneath it. even though its tottaly unrealsitic how they go under it.

freakray
01-30-2003, 02:31 PM
they should make a model of a semi truck so u can pose your car underneath it. even though its tottaly unrealsitic how they go under it

Italeri already do :D

Jay!
01-30-2003, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by hirofkd
So, who's gonna make the pink S2000? Not it! :uhoh:

supratuner
01-30-2003, 02:48 PM
i just hope it is better than the first

Dorikin
01-30-2003, 03:23 PM
I hope all prints of the movie burn to the ground before release, then the skyline appears at my door step, with craig liberman in the driver seat, so i can decapitate him, hand his head from the rear view mirror, and then take the and remove all grain-related products.

flyonthewall
01-30-2003, 04:36 PM
I don't think this thread is quite so off topic. I think the film has been quite influential to the modeling of many AF members, I can certainly speak for Cozmo and myself anyway! Coz has the high ranking Supra model in the comp and I'm working on two projects related to the film i.e. the very same Supra and the Skyline in film 2.

I appreciate the need to stay on topic in the forum and i'm fully aware of there being a seperate forum for this. But don't you all agree that its nice to have a discussion amongst ourselves, whom we interact with, have befriended and generally know alot better than the strangers who might reply to an occasional post in the OT forum??? Just my thoghts:)

tonioseven
01-30-2003, 04:40 PM
Spoken so eloquently, Chris!!!:cool: I agree totally!

flyonthewall
01-30-2003, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by tonioseven
Spoken so eloquently, Chris!!!:cool: I agree totally!

Wel i'm glad you thought so my friend!;) :D

endlesskev86
01-30-2003, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by flyonthewall
I'm looking forward to it! I liked F+F, i chose not to get involved in the hyped up debate about how inaccurate the scene was portrayed or how 'ricey' the cars looked. Its just a god damn film!!! Admittedly it's not an outstanding one, but i had fun watching it and i thought the cars looked cool!

hahaha..... the car "might" look cool if it didn't have the stickers on it...
geez....... this movie ... including the first one suck .......:finger:

Dorikin
01-30-2003, 06:15 PM
Yay! Someone feels the same way!

Add your comment to this topic!