Page updated on 10-18-2017

New Legacy Touring Wagon

hirofkd
01-26-2003, 06:36 AM
Legacy Touring Wagon, due April.
Sorry to report that it's not Tamiya or Aoshima, but it's Fujimi.
Unlike Lan Evo 8, this one should be an all new tool, since I don't recall any 4wd chassis, that they can use. (OOPS, they have a Stagia chassis, damn!)
I'd be delighted if they release the B4 or S401 STi.

ales
01-26-2003, 06:39 AM
That's good news! I think I'll get one! :) After you get one and tell us if it's worth it, that is ;)

ZoomZoomMX-5
01-26-2003, 06:48 AM
New Legacy wagon..good news. Fujimi...bad news. I'm fighting w/a Fujimi F355 this weekend, it's such a joke of a kit-so much work to correct their mistakes on the body alone. Won't even mention the totally incorrect interior and chassis. So then I pull out my Fujimi Mercedes E55 kit...they botched that one pretty bad too. The front bumper is wrong, the rear wheel openings aren't good, the tail end is blocky, and the interior looks like something tooled in the mid-70's era. But the wheels and tires are awesome!

What I really want is Revell to do a full-detail US spec WRX STi w/the 2.5 liter turbo motor. Then there'd be a good motor for a Legacy...

tonioseven
01-26-2003, 07:48 AM
Originally posted by ales
That's good news! I think I'll get one! :) After you get one and tell us if it's worth it, that is ;) Ditto!:)

hirofkd
01-26-2003, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by ZoomZoomMX-5
New Legacy wagon..good news. Fujimi...bad news. I'm fighting w/a Fujimi F355 this weekend, it's such a joke of a kit-so much work to correct their mistakes on the body alone. Won't even mention the totally incorrect interior and chassis. So then I pull out my Fujimi Mercedes E55 kit...they botched that one pretty bad too. The front bumper is wrong, the rear wheel openings aren't good, the tail end is blocky, and the interior looks like something tooled in the mid-70's era. But the wheels and tires are awesome!

What I really want is Revell to do a full-detail US spec WRX STi w/the 2.5 liter turbo motor. Then there'd be a good motor for a Legacy...
After I found the flaw in the coupe, I had to buy the F355 Challenge for the correct interior and chassis. I can understand your pain. I'm not sure about the E55, but could that be a different model year or something, because Fujimi try to get the most out of the tool they have, and release the face lift version and such.

As for the Legacy, I already requested Fujimi to release the sedan, such as the Blitzen and S401 STi.

giordano
01-26-2003, 10:51 AM
well, good news i guess, but i can't seem to get over that fujimi is making it. :( and now i'm having some second thoughts if i would get it or not when they release it. hope it looks decent enough!!!

Add your comment to this topic!