Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Fixed finally

Spunkymonkey
01-23-2003, 03:37 AM
You remember that problem I was having with the car battery going flat......

finally sorted....

had one of the alarm guy over to make some changes to my mobile unit, and he checked the wiring over for me....

he said it was complicated..but he's found the same fault in other cars so he thought it might be that...

has to do with the original alarm wiring and the circuit breaker...one of the wires was incorrectly installed, and power constantly going through....

so it would have been there even before I bought the car.

All fixed now...happy :)

just gotta get new mesh for my front bar cause that's split...and put my subs back in sometime.

Spunkymonkey
01-24-2003, 05:10 AM
put my subs back in the car today....but alas...wasn't working.....thought I hooked up the wires wrong..so got my cousin to check..and alas...blown fuse...

I gotta hold out for a few more days :crying:

kidding :p

no big deal.

Oz
01-25-2003, 11:10 PM
;)

:)

slave
01-27-2003, 07:26 PM
At least the fuse worked eh Q? Im always glad when i blow one, well, I HATE it, but it means its done its job, unlike my phone charger, it melted itself, but the fuse was intact, useless. Subs, YAY! OMG, there's little blonde bitch drives round newcastle in a white suzuki, her idea of racing me is pull in front and hit her brakes as hard as she can, she's done it 3 DAYS IN A ROW NOW!!!! ARGH!

MiSS-GvS
02-07-2003, 02:46 AM
LoL...wats the plates on tha GTi? I've prolly seen it at once stage or another...spoil sport she knows she's beaten from the start and its her only defence prolly!...But then again, what are u doin wastin u're time with GTi's anyway???

Q I'm gald to hear that sub probs are working out now, you're lucky u can do it u'reself...some professional installers up here can't een string together a relay to save their lives!

slave
02-09-2003, 08:47 PM
Its not even a GTi babes. Its just a nutter.

MiSS-GvS
02-10-2003, 08:12 PM
LoL...nothing sadder than a badged Cino with a body kit...

*shakes head in dismay*

I was gonna get a GTi once, RDY41T, It was my motivation to get thru my HSC and into uni. Dad however, is yet to follow thru on his word....of buying me a new car when I got into uni...LoL...2nd year and COUNTING DADDY!!!!!!...ahhh wasn't so much of a loss...think I'd rather be driving a Honda than a Suzuki anyway!

slave
02-10-2003, 08:26 PM
Yup Honda's r the shit... especially mine!!!! The way I figure, if I get 5kw/dB then my stereo has upped my speed well... and 5kw/sticker etc, then hell, Im on my way to a 5 second quarter....

Add your comment to this topic!