Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Project : ITX (2 pics)

Lownslow
01-22-2003, 10:11 AM
i think someone here was also doing this type of conversion too. i found that best way to finish projects is to Combine them i had the CRX since 01 and its been stalled ever since. the ITR has been a wreck due to female "Encounters" i decided to retire it(upgrading to RSX). the entire front end including 1/4 of the chassie was added to the engine compartmen and guess what? "it fits" so i decided to push it further i tried the interior too and guess what that fit too with little modifications i will have to do further body work like fender flares since the OZ Turismos dont tuck under the body like i planned. this will be a fun project new pics when the car reaches a presentable 70%.

heres some old shots of the Former CRX

http://mediaservice.photoisland.com/auction/Jan/20031228940403923342786.jpg

http://mediaservice.photoisland.com/auction/Jan/20031226982244893775594.jpg

Fastphil
01-22-2003, 04:32 PM
got to your local newsstand and loof for ne of the import tuning magazines (don't remember which one). It has a CRX with RSX front end on it on the cover. Is that what you're trying to do?

giordano
01-22-2003, 04:57 PM
or you're trying to put the itr front onto the crx??? if that's the case i have a pix of it from import tuner mag. if you want???

mhpspeed
01-22-2003, 06:02 PM
Theres a guy in my town that has a crx with a 95 Itr front end formthe doors up. its red. we pulled right up next to him one day and i rooled down my window and asked him. i felt like a dork but wnated to know it was the titest srx I mean integra no wait whatevewr it was it was awsome i wish I had pics. he had a roll cage and nos and the usally other ricer products but it looked awsome i still cant get over it.

bah humbug
01-22-2003, 06:30 PM
Looks very cool IMO.

Is that milliput terocotta putty? check the spelling. :rolleyes:

Lownslow
01-22-2003, 10:49 PM
or you're trying to put the itr front onto the crx???

No. im only adding the interior and engine/chassie compartment from the ITR

Is that milliput terocotta putty?

nah i picked it out from my nose and mixed it with glue:bloated:

Jonno
01-23-2003, 02:53 AM
It is coming along well, can't wait to see more progress pics that the 70% stage

Originally posted by Lownslow
nah i picked it out from my nose and mixed it with glue:bloated:

Really, I would of never thought that would work!

Add your comment to this topic!