Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

'91 G20 5 Spd

jburnham
01-21-2003, 02:04 PM
I am going to list this on Ebay next week with a "buy it now" of $4800, but you can have it for $4000. The car is available for inspection in Norwalk or Stamford CT - I'll even meet you at the train.

91 G20 Manual with leather, better than new, original owner

This was my first new car and I have pampered it since I bought it. This is a solid and reliable car which has been fun to own and drive. For the first 100K, every service was done at the dealer right on schedule. Since then, I've been doing the oil changes and upgrades myself. Maintenance is current with all synthetic fluids. All of the wear items have been replaced with stock or higher quality parts. See pictures for confirmation, but it really doesn't show it's age. I've kept the interior sparkling clean, but the leather on the driver's seat has a few thin cracks - the rest of the leather is like new. The exterior is in great shape too. It has a few small dings in the doors and on the hood and a paint chips on the leading edge of the hood and around the rear wheel wells. I've hand washed it and always kept it waxed so the paint is in beautiful shape - it still has the metallic pearl look to it. I've upgraded the look and ride with 16" wheels from a 2002 Infiniti G20 Sport Package. This car looks good and I am proud to drive it. I'll list the upgrades below, which should excite most enthusiasts, but if you are not into that stuff, don't be turned off by them - this is a fantastic daily driving car and is completely reliable and classy. On the other hand, if you wanted a solid car to turn into a show car or to stick a turbo in and drive at the track, this is a solid handling and fast car with all of the base work done. Like the rest of the car, I've replaced all of the supsension components showing the slightest wear. The car handles better than new and is adjustable for ride height and firmness. I have it dialed in for sporty street driving. The engine is stronger than new with an incredibly responsive throttle - you can make this car dance. The brakes are firm, strong and very controllable. Come test drive this car and you will be in love with it too.

91 G20, 5 Speed Manual, Sandstone Metallic/Parchment Leather
All of the luxury options - sunroof, theft deterrent, electric windows, locks, etc...
126,000 trouble free, fun miles

16x7" Infiniti 2002 Sport Package Wheels with Potenza RE92s (low miles)
Timing advance and thorough tuning
Jim Wolf Technology POP charger air intake
Unorthodox Racing Underdrive 2 Pulley set
JUN flywheel
ACT Clutch
Brembo zinc plated slotted/dimpled rotors
Goodridge stainless brake lines
Speed Bleeder valves
Ground Control coil-over, adjustable height suspension
KYB AGX adjustable struts
New Upper control arms, and bushings all around
Strut tower brace

jburnham
01-29-2003, 07:25 AM
Linky to pictures. If you need to login, use jim_burnham@hyperion.com with password G20.

http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?m=94352169105.52105382205&n=1440611659

I haven't gotten around to listing it on Ebay so the asking price is still $4000.

Add your comment to this topic!