Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Keyless Entry Info...Search here first before posting about keyless entry problems.

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10

Saridon
03-15-2004, 05:58 PM
I have a 1992 Oldsmobile Cutlass Cierra Station Wagon does anyone know how to program the keyfobs for this vehicle. It has quit working both of them so I replaced the batteries and it still dont work any ideas?

Saridon
03-15-2004, 05:59 PM
I have a 1992 Oldsmobile Cutlass Cierra Station Wagon does anyone know how to program the keyfobs for this vehicle. It has quit working both of them so I replaced the batteries and it still dont work any ideas?
:banghead: Any help is appreciated and wanted.

spotco2
03-21-2004, 05:17 PM
Document ID# 882534
2004 Saturn ION

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Transmitter Programming

Important
Up to 4 transmitters can be programmed. Do not operate or program the transmitters in the vicinity of other vehicles that are in the keyless entry program mode. This prevents the programming of the transmitters to the incorrect vehicle. The order in which the transmitters are programmed is important. The first transmitter programmed will be transmitter #1, and the second transmitter programmed will be transmitter #2. Use care to program the transmitters correctly.

Programming RKE Transmitters

Important
All key fobs must be programmed each time any one fob is programmed.

The scan tool must stay connected until all of the transmitters are programmed.

Install a scan tool.
Turn ON the ignition with the engine OFF.
Select Remote Function Actuation.
Select Special Functions.
Select Program Key Fobs.
Select the number of key fobs to be programmed.
Press and hold the LOCK and the UNLOCK buttons simultaneously on the first transmitter for approximately 15 seconds. The Power Locks should cycle to confirm programming of the first fob is complete.
If you are programming more than one transmitter, repeat the previous step to program up to four transmitters.
Remove the scan tool.
Exit the vehicle. Attempt to lock/unlock the doors to verify the programming.
Operate the transmitter functions in order to verify correct system operation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Document ID# 882534
2004 Saturn ION

Scott Venture
03-21-2004, 05:59 PM
Hi! I’m new to the form. I was wondering if anyone had the programming instrustions for my 1998 chevy venture van. I have one remote which works but we need two (his&hers). I have one that has the same codes on the back of the remote as the working one. Could someone help me out with this?

dlsohio
03-23-2004, 04:58 PM
does anybody know if one of the newer remote fobs for the corvette can be programmed for a 1994 corvette coupe. the original one is to expensive, or if you know where can get a used one.l

spotco2
03-23-2004, 11:55 PM
Hi! I’m new to the form. I was wondering if anyone had the programming instrustions for my 1998 chevy venture van. I have one remote which works but we need two (his&hers). I have one that has the same codes on the back of the remote as the working one. Could someone help me out with this?

Document ID# 475561
1998 Chevrolet/Geo Venture

Transmitter Programming
If you lose a transmitter, program the old and new transmitter(s) into the remote control door lock receiver's memory. Up to 4 transmitters may be programmed.

Important
Once the remote control door lock receiver enters the programming/diagnostic mode, the programming of the first transmitter erases all previous transmitter programming information, requiring the programming of all transmitters.

Program only 1 vehicle remote control door lock receiver at a time. If more than 1 receiver is being programmed at the same time, it is possible that the same transmitter could be programmed to more than 1 remote control door lock receiver

Perform the following steps in order to program the transmitter:

Remove the ignition key from the ignition lock cylinder.
Remove the BCM PRGRM fuse from the fuse panel. Refer to Electrical Center Identification Views in Wiring Systems.
Close all of the doors.
Close the liftgate.
Turn the ignition lock cylinder to ACC.
Turn the ignition lock cylinder to OFF, and then back to ACC within 1 second.
Open and close any vehicle door. A chime will be heard when the system enters the BCM programming/diagnostic mode.

Important
After 7 seconds, a chime may be heard confirming successful synchronization. It is necessary to wait approximately 14 seconds for a second chime that will confirm successful programming.

Press and hold the transmitter LOCK and UNLOCK buttons simultaneously for 14 seconds.
Repeat the previous step on each additional transmitter to be programmed.
Remove the ignition key from the ignition lock cylinder.
Install the BCM PRGRM fuse back into the fuse panel. Refer to Electrical Center Identification Views in Wiring Systems.

Document ID# 475561

spotco2
03-24-2004, 12:00 AM
does anybody know if one of the newer remote fobs for the corvette can be programmed for a 1994 corvette coupe. the original one is to expensive, or if you know where can get a used one.l

1993-1996 was same remote - GM# 10282929...1997-1999 was GM# 10253839....no guarentee they will cross program

Scott Venture
03-29-2004, 07:25 PM
[QUOTE=spotco2]Document ID# 475561

Thank you spotco 2! The programming for the 1998 venture worked! now she can have her own remote.

jonebgud
03-31-2004, 07:26 PM
I have just bought a 99 Suburban and of course the previous owner was not kind enough to leave the remotes with it. I see them all over ebay for sale but there are all sorts of numbers. I was told by a friend that the Sub needed a GM/UTA remote, but what part number & FCC ID. Does it matter? Are they all different? After I figure that out then the programing. Does the 99 go with the ground #8 pin & hold the buttons 30 secs meathod, or is it different also? :banghead:

Thanks, John

jgbobb
04-04-2004, 01:32 PM
I have a 2003 Pontiac Grand AM SE. My remote has been working fine until a few days ago. I replaced the battery in it and I am still having problems. When I was sitting in the car, I was able to get it to work a few times, but I can't get it to work all the time. Any suggestions? Do I need to reprogram it since I replaced batteries? If so, can you tell me how? Thanks!

spotco2
04-06-2004, 09:32 PM
I have just bought a 99 Suburban and of course the previous owner was not kind enough to leave the remotes with it. I see them all over ebay for sale but there are all sorts of numbers. I was told by a friend that the Sub needed a GM/UTA remote, but what part number & FCC ID. Does it matter? Are they all different? After I figure that out then the programing. Does the 99 go with the ground #8 pin & hold the buttons 30 secs meathod, or is it different also? :banghead:

Thanks, John

You're going to have to have remoted with the FCC IC# AB01502T. If you have barn doors on the rear, the correct remote will only have 2 buttons LOCK and UNLOCK, if you have split barn doors or hatchback, you will have 3 buttons LOCK UNLOCK and REAR. You can use ANY remote with this FCC ID, but all buttons might not work (PANIC).

The programming is easy.......jump pins 4 & 8 hold LOCK and UNLOCK together until locks cycle, hold buttons on next remote until locks cycle, after all remotes are programmed, remove jumper from 4 & 8.

spotco2
04-06-2004, 09:35 PM
I have a 2003 Pontiac Grand AM SE. My remote has been working fine until a few days ago. I replaced the battery in it and I am still having problems. When I was sitting in the car, I was able to get it to work a few times, but I can't get it to work all the time. Any suggestions? Do I need to reprogram it since I replaced batteries? If so, can you tell me how? Thanks!

Try this...

Transmitter Synchronization
Synchronization may be necessary due to the security method used by the remote keyless entry system. The transmitter does not send the same signal twice to the remote control door lock receiver (RCDLR).
The RCDLR will not respond to a signal that has been sent previously. This prevents anyone from recording and playing back the signal from the transmitter.
Synchronization may be necessary under the following conditions:
The battery in the transmitter is very weak.
The battery in the transmitter was replaced.
The battery in the vehicle has been in a low or no charge condition for an extended period of time.
In order to synchronize the transmitter with the RCDLR, perform the following steps:

Stand within 1.5 m (5 ft) from the vehicle.
Simultaneously press and hold the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the transmitter for 7 seconds. The horn should chirp in order to confirm synchronization.

richm32817
04-07-2004, 12:45 PM
I saw that someone earlier had asked about reprogramming for the 94 Pontiac Transport but I didn't see any responses. Any body have any ideas? thanks in advance. :)

worledl
04-09-2004, 11:50 AM
I lost my remotes for 2001 chevy silverado. i found some extras from previous vehicles that look identical.
any idea how to tell whether they will work and, if so, how to program?
thanks.

Stat
04-16-2004, 05:41 PM
Looking on how to program the keyless remote for a 1999 Plymouth Breeze

Bill DCat
04-19-2004, 03:24 PM
What is the procedure for programming the key fob for a 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix? Do I need a scan tool? Thanks in advance...

spotco2
04-23-2004, 07:02 AM
I lost my remotes for 2001 chevy silverado. i found some extras from previous vehicles that look identical.
any idea how to tell whether they will work and, if so, how to program?
thanks.

As long as FCC ID on back of remote is KOBUT1BT, it will work.

Transmitter Programming

Important
All transmitters which are to be recognized by the remote control door lock receiver (RCDLR) must be programmed in a single programming sequence. If the system is placed in program mode it will erase all previously programmed transmitters upon the receipt of the programming signal from the first transmitter. Up to four transmitters can be programmed. Do not operate or program the transmitters in the vicinity of other vehicles that are in the keyless entry program mode. This prevents the programming of the transmitters to the incorrect vehicle.

You may program up to 4 transmitters, using either of the two following procedures:

Transmitter Programming Procedure (Method 1 - No Tools Required)
Close all the vehicle doors.
Insert the ignition key into the ignition lock cylinder.
Press and hold the door unlock switch.
While holding the door lock switch in the unlock position, cycle the ignition ON, OFF, ON, OFF.
Release the door unlock switch. The doors will lock and unlock to confirm the program mode.
Press and hold the LOCK button and the UNLOCK button simultaneously on one transmitter. After a delay of approximately 15 seconds, the doors will lock and unlock to confirm the programming of that transmitter.
Repeat the previous step to program up to four transmitters.
Turn the ignition switch to the RUN position in order to exit the keyless entry transmitter mode.
Operate the transmitter functions in order to verify correct system operation

spotco2
04-23-2004, 07:05 AM
Looking on how to program the keyless remote for a 1999 Plymouth Breeze
You must have one working transmitter to program a second or else call a locksmith or go to the dealer....

1. Press [LOCK] button 5 times at 2 second intervals to resynchronize transmitter. Attempt to function
transmitter, it working as designed discontinue programming.
2. Turn ignition to the run position (Allow Ignition chimes to stop).
3. Using original transmitter, press and hold the [UNLOCK] button on the transmitter for between 4
and 10 seconds.
4. Continue to hold the [UNLOCK[ button and press the [PANIC] button. A chime will sound to
indicate that the transmitter programming mode has been entered (Allow 3 seconds for chime to sound).
5. Press a button on all transmitters to be programmed into the system including any previously
programmed transmitters; a chime will sound when each transmitter has been programmed.
6. Turn the ignition to OFF position to exit the transmitter programming mode.

spotco2
04-23-2004, 07:06 AM
What is the procedure for programming the key fob for a 2004 Pontiac Grand Prix? Do I need a scan tool? Thanks in advance...
Transmitter Programming
Transmitter Programming

Important
All transmitters which are to be recognized by the remote control door lock receiver (RCDLR) must be programmed in a single programming sequence. If the system is placed in program mode it will erase all previously programmed transmitters upon the receipt of the programming signal from the first transmitter. Up to 4 transmitters can be programmed. Do not operate or program the transmitters in the vicinity of other vehicles that are in the keyless entry program mode. This prevents the programming of the transmitters to the incorrect vehicle.

Install a scan tool.
Use the scan tool in order to access the Body Control Module (BCM) Special Function: Program Key Fobs.
Press the START soft key on the scan tool.

Important
The scan tool must stay connected until all of the transmitters are programmed.

Press and hold the LOCK button and the UNLOCK button simultaneously on one transmitter. After a delay of 5-10 seconds, the locks will cycle in order to confirm the programming of that transmitter.
Repeat the previous step in order to program up to 4 transmitters.
Remove the scan tool.
Operate the transmitter functions in order to verify correct system operation.

Bill DCat
04-23-2004, 10:48 AM
Thanks for the reply, spotco2.

So, I take it from your reply that it isn't possible to field program the transmitter for 2004 Grand Prix without a scan tool? Is this correct?

Thanks again.

spotco2
04-23-2004, 11:33 PM
Thanks for the reply, spotco2.

So, I take it from your reply that it isn't possible to field program the transmitter for 2004 Grand Prix without a scan tool? Is this correct?

Thanks again.

You are correct, or at least we have not figured out any way around the system.

herbmania1999
04-24-2004, 09:47 AM
I have a Pontiac Trans Sport(1994), and I recently purchased a keyless entry for it. I have tried following various steps, but can't seem to find a procedure to work with my van.., any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bac0n
04-28-2004, 07:22 AM
Hello,

I have a 1996 Chevy Lumina APV minivan and I need to program a new keyless entry fob. I have found several procedures but none for this specific year and none work. This van does not seem to have a 'bcm pgrm' fuse and I can not find a program button behind the glove compartment as some people have suggested. The key fobs for this van have a lock, unlock and power door release. I would appreciate any suggestions you may have, this is driving me crazy.

Thanks,
Bac0n

phiet69
05-03-2004, 02:42 AM
Hi there,
I just bought a used Honda Accord 1997 which equiped with the Chapman security system with keyless entry system installed. But the car does not have any remote transmitter. So I tried the procedures steps listed below to re-program a remote transmitter for my car, somehow the system can learn the remote transmitter, but look like it does not save the new transmitter code in memory. Here is the procedure I did:

1) Open the driver's door.
2) Turn vehicle ignition on.
3) Press and hold the emergency override button.
After 15 seconds, the siren or horn will sound three (3) times. This indicates that the unit has entered the tranmitter programming mode.
4) Release the button.
5) Press the #1 (lock) or ARM button on the remote transmitter to be programmed. The siren or horn will sound once, indicating that the system has "learned" that remote transmitter.
6) Turn the vehicle ignition off to exit the programming mode.

But the problem is that when I Turn the vehicle ignition off or close the driver's door, the system does not respond to the remote transmitter any more. Note that the system responded to the remote transmitter while it is in programming/learn mode.

Thanks in advanced and appreciate for any help !
Phiet69

Bob Moretto
05-04-2004, 12:32 PM
Thanks, and welcome to AF

Just post or email me your vin number and I will help you out.
I may have the same situation. I have a S10 PU with power door locks and bought a receiver and 2 key fobs on ebay but can seem to get the receiver to be recognized. 1999 s10 pu

Shortbus
05-04-2004, 11:44 PM
Ok guys here is the place to ask your keyless questions in thread part 3 :biggrin:

rodgerk1
05-10-2004, 09:31 AM
OK, I have just recently joined this group and I have a couple of questions regarding programming the Keyless Entry FOB for a 1997 Lumina. I have seen several posts already, but I was hoping someone could tell me specifically. I bought the car used and the shop gave me a couple of FOBs but they don't work even after changing the batteries. Here's my Questions:

1. How can I tell if this vehicle even has the Keyless Entry option? <I saw a post that referenced AU0 in the glove box. Would this also be true for a '97 Lumina?>

2. If it does, does anyone know the specific steps to reprogram the receiver to accept a new FOB. I would prefer a sequence, if available, to do this manually without the need of a SCAN tool.

I apologize if these questions have already been answered. I just can not seem to find the answer definitively.

Thanks,
rodgerk1

rodgerk1
05-11-2004, 09:15 AM
OK, I have just recently joined this group and I have a couple of questions regarding programming the Keyless Entry FOB for a 1997 Lumina. I have seen several posts already, but I was hoping someone could tell me specifically. I bought the car used and the shop gave me a couple of FOBs but they don't work even after changing the batteries. Here's my Questions:

1. How can I tell if this vehicle even has the Keyless Entry option? <I saw a post that referenced AU0 in the glove box. Would this also be true for a '97 Lumina?>

2. If it does, does anyone know the specific steps to reprogram the receiver to accept a new FOB. I would prefer a sequence, if available, to do this manually without the need of a SCAN tool.

I apologize if these questions have already been answered. I just can not seem to find the answer definitively.

Thanks,
rodgerk1

OK, I found the programming procedure. However, after I performed this procedure, it still didn't work. At first, the procedure, as outlined would not work at all. I am not really sure how I got it to work. When I did finally get the system to recognize the FOB, it worked poorly. The response was very slow. It took about 10 seconds for the system to recognize the UNLOCK & LOCK buttons were even being pressed. I checked the part number on the back of the FOB and called the dealership and they told me the correct part number.
i.e.,
FOB says GM 16207901-5
Dealership stated correct number to be GM 16245103

Does anybody know if GM key FOBs are "interchangeable". The dealership told me the cost of a new FOB is about $60. The ones I have appear to work, if I can get them programmed, but not that well. I am not sure if it is because I have the wrong FOBs or does the system have other problems. I do not want to purchase a new transmitter just to find out it acts the same. Basically, does anybody know if this poor response is likely do to the difference in part numbers?

spotco2
05-13-2004, 11:34 PM
OK, I found the programming procedure. However, after I performed this procedure, it still didn't work. At first, the procedure, as outlined would not work at all. I am not really sure how I got it to work. When I did finally get the system to recognize the FOB, it worked poorly. The response was very slow. It took about 10 seconds for the system to recognize the UNLOCK & LOCK buttons were even being pressed. I checked the part number on the back of the FOB and called the dealership and they told me the correct part number.
i.e.,
FOB says GM 16207901-5
Dealership stated correct number to be GM 16245103

Does anybody know if GM key FOBs are "interchangeable". The dealership told me the cost of a new FOB is about $60. The ones I have appear to work, if I can get them programmed, but not that well. I am not sure if it is because I have the wrong FOBs or does the system have other problems. I do not want to purchase a new transmitter just to find out it acts the same. Basically, does anybody know if this poor response is likely do to the difference in part numbers?

Poor or slow response is an internal issue with the transmitter. The microswitches in these do wear out, causing intermitten contact or pulsing.

The transmitter that you have is the corect one for a 97-98 Saturn SC. The FCC-ID is the same though, therefor it will "work" for the most part. This means that some of the functions of the remote will work and some wont. No guarentees which is which.

I would recomend that you purchase the correct remote....a new one.

redbandit1978
05-14-2004, 04:42 PM
I have a fullsize 94 blazer with keyless entry. It is an aftermarket keyless system from GM installed by the dealer and previous owner. When i bought the truck no fobs were included so i bought one on ebay. I have tried many ways to program it but have had no success. I have tried to short A and G diagnostic connectors. I have tried to just ground the G connector. I have tried to hold the unlock button and turn ignition on and off 2 times. None of these ways work. Anyone have any ideas on how to program this? If you need numbers from the keyless module let me know and i will get them. Thanks in advance!

taylor688
05-23-2004, 02:49 PM
I have a 2002 Chevrolet cavalier and I'm wondering how to program the keyless entry remote.

spotco2
05-25-2004, 12:31 AM
I have a 2002 Chevrolet cavalier and I'm wondering how to program the keyless entry remote.

Sorry.....scan tool only.

hpmodz
06-14-2004, 01:51 PM
I just bought a remote for my 1995 chevy astro EXT and I was wondering if anyone out there knows how to program the remote.

thanks in advance

hpmodz
06-17-2004, 11:28 PM
any help appreciated

ambriz
06-22-2004, 03:18 AM
anyone know if 2000 astro van can be programmed other than by dealer?
I have seen different ways listed by Tireburner but I need to verify the method of shorting terminal8 & 4.

ambriz
06-22-2004, 08:41 PM
any help appreciated

I have a 2000 astro van....try this instuction...
I am getting instructions soon for my 2000 van and I will pass them on to you. On Ebay you may be able to find the specific sequence for you van for about $6.00 try:
95-01 ASTRO VAN REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY PROGRAMMING
Item number: 7906353730

Important
Different keyless entry systems are used on General Motors vehicles. The parts are not interchangeable even though the parts may appear to be similar. Observe the back of the transmitter in order to properly identify the system. On 1999 S/T pickups and utilities, use a transmitter identified with GM/UTA preceding the part number.

With the driver door closed, hold down the power unlock button on the door panel.
Turn the ignition switch to the ON position.
Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
Turn the ignition switch to the ON position.
Turn the ignition switch to the OFF position.
Release the power unlock button on the door panel. The remote control door lock receiver will respond in the following manner in order to indicate that the receiver is in the programming mode:
Locking the doors
Unlocking the doors

Important
All extra transmitters must be programmed at this time. When a new transmitter is programmed, it will deactivate the old transmitters.

Hold down the lock and unlock buttons on the transmitter until the remote control door lock receiver will respond in the following manner:
Locking the doors.
Unlocking the doors.
Repeat step 7 for each additional transmitter.
Turn the ignition switch to the ON position in order to exit the transmitter programming mode.

bobby4919
07-18-2004, 03:49 PM
I just finished programming three new remotes for my 2001 Suburban and noticed that when pressing the lock button twice the horn chirp is not as loud as it was prior to setting up the new remotes. It's as if one of the dual horns isn't working. But when pressing the regular horn button everything sounds OK.

All three remotes work OK (except for the horn thing). I used the 'on,off,on,off' programming procedure.

Is there some programming option that causes the horn chirp to be a different volume level?

LilCrisco54
07-18-2004, 05:59 PM
2003 Impala Keyless Code Needed
Does anyone know how to program a 2003 Impala remote?
Thanks in advance for your help!

By the way, I don't have any of those scan tools and I really don't want to pay to go to a dealership.

alcritz
07-28-2004, 05:50 PM
I need help with programming a key fob for a 1999 chevy suburban can any one explain the on off proceedure

alcritz
07-28-2004, 05:53 PM
bobby4919 How did you program your fobs

2eyefishclaw
07-29-2004, 10:22 AM
how to program keyless entry pads for 96 cadilac sedan deville

bobby4919
07-29-2004, 06:42 PM
1). Hold lock button down.
2). Insert ignition key and turn on, off, on, off.
3). When door locks cycle, let up on lock button.
4). For each key fob, hold lock and unlock at same time until locks cycle.
5). When done, turn key on, then off.

Fobs work OK. Horn just sounds really weak.

2eyefishclaw
07-29-2004, 08:13 PM
thanks for the info Bobby

namtab
08-04-2004, 01:59 PM
how to program the pods to 99 astro

98BlazerLT
08-23-2004, 01:26 AM
My boyfriend ran my key fob through his washer and now it doesn't work. It has been suggested to me that I try reprogramming it before buying another one. How do I program a key fob for a 1998 Chevy Blazer?

bobd54321
08-23-2004, 08:39 PM
does any one know the programming for a 2001 cadillac deville dts.
thanks

mikedog
08-30-2004, 12:27 PM
Many thanks to those who have posted progamming keyless entry instructions! I just bought a 2002 Suburban and the dealer threw in two key fobs that he had hanging around (obviously not your typical used car dealer - we had a great experience). I was able to program them and they work great!

spotco2
09-03-2004, 02:03 AM
how to program the pods to 99 astro
Jump pins 4&8 on the Data Link Connector under dash, locks will cycle once, press LOCK & UNLOCK at same time for a sec, locks will cycle, remove jumper

spotco2
09-03-2004, 02:07 AM
My boyfriend ran my key fob through his washer and now it doesn't work. It has been suggested to me that I try reprogramming it before buying another one. How do I program a key fob for a 1998 Chevy Blazer?
Close all doors
Insert key in ignition, but dont turn
Press power door lock button to UNLOCK and hold it in until I say to release it
Turn key ON, OFF, ON , OFF
Release door lock switch
Door locks will cycle
Press LOCK & UNLOCK on remote
Door locks will cycle
Turn switch on to exit programming mode.

All remotes are erased when entering programming mode. Up to 4 remotes can be entered.

spotco2
09-03-2004, 02:08 AM
does any one know the programming for a 2001 cadillac deville dts.
thanks
Sorry, Tech II only at this time.

htredneck
09-03-2004, 08:36 AM
My Niece bought a keyless remote for her 2001 Z24 Cavalier, how do I program this?

2octops
09-04-2004, 01:01 AM
My Niece bought a keyless remote for her 2001 Z24 Cavalier, how do I program this?

gmcjimmyguy
09-13-2004, 12:30 AM
Can someone help me with programming instructions for a 2000 buick park avenue? or is this only tech II ?

megadola
09-13-2004, 04:47 PM
Can someone please help with programming key fobs on 99 malibu

And can anyone tell me where the receiver for the keyless entry is located in the car

Thanks
NICK

2octops
09-13-2004, 06:29 PM
Can someone help me with programming instructions for a 2000 buick park avenue? or is this only tech II ?

2octops
09-13-2004, 06:34 PM
Can someone please help with programming key fobs on 99 malibu

And can anyone tell me where the receiver for the keyless entry is located in the car

Thanks
NICK

Ignition off
Find 2 wire plug at LH trunk behind trim that goes to nuthin
Using suitable jumper (paper clip) jusp the 2 wires out
Locks will cycle (klunk-klunk)
Press and hold LOCK & UNLOCK for about 15 sec
Locks will cycle (klunk-klunk)
Repeate for another remote
Remove jumper

Max number of remote per car is 4

gemsbeme
09-14-2004, 05:29 PM
I need info on how to program 92 pontiac bonneville SSE keyless fobs
thanks in advance

laughingjj
10-05-2004, 11:42 AM
How about a 2003 Buick Century. My folks just got one and it did not come with the keyless remote fobs. I can get them off e-bay easy enough but how are they re-programmed. Thanks in advance.

kepster
10-05-2004, 03:44 PM
keyless remote reprograming for a 2000 zr2 s10 truck

bkohne1
11-03-2004, 09:28 PM
How do i know what remote to buy for my 1996 Blazer? I see alot on ebay that say "check for compatibility", so does anyone know how to check? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thankyou

Add your comment to this topic!