Gta: Vice City Questions

Pages : [1] 2

RyanGiorgio
01-15-2003, 06:08 PM
A: Where do you get a helicopter?
B: Are there any GTA: VC forums around?

RVDNuT374
01-18-2003, 07:28 PM
A: You can get a helicopter once the mission: Phenom Penh '86 is completed.

B: Vice City Forums (http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/index.php?fn=browse_forum&f=52&d=9761)

MaximusGTR
01-26-2003, 03:51 AM
Theres always one on top of the VCN Building and when you get your mansion, I passed the game already, don't worry I won't spoil it for you;)

If you have any questions, Ask!!!!!

Jimster
01-26-2003, 05:59 AM
Well.............I am not the only one having a hard time finding a heli-copter- where abouts is the heli after the Phenom Penh '86?????:confused:

MaximusGTR
01-26-2003, 03:29 PM
Explain that mission, I can't recall that, its so many of them!!! All I know is if you gain access to the other island w/ little haiti and Little Havana on it, you can find a chopper on top of the VCN building, theres a chopper on the police building as well and if you pass the cop mission, you can go to the army base w/ your cop clothes and get the Apache.... Secret mission if you get it... I won't spoil though!!!! Theres also a building that cost $14000 In downtown that if you buy, you get your own personal chopper.

dolla_bill0913
01-29-2003, 05:38 PM
Easiest place to find a chopper, once you unlock the bridges, head to the top left side of the map, there is a bike bar (where you will have to complete some missins), go up even with the bike bar toward the top of the map either 1 or 2 blocks, there is a police station, you will see a black staircase hidden in between 2 buildings in an ally, go up it to the roof and there you will find what you are looking for.

BLU CIVIC
01-29-2003, 05:44 PM
i have a helicoptor @ the mansion and across the water @ another building i bought....also there's one at the news station across the water also

Jay!
01-29-2003, 06:55 PM
I actually found one spawned at the airport helipad yesterday, right when i need a quick getaway, too. :sun:

Scott 02
01-29-2003, 07:52 PM
You all will have so much fun getting that helicopter. When i first got it, it took less than a few minutes untill all my felony stars were lit up. :D

I got mine after Phenom Penh '86 mission too.

BLU CIVIC
01-29-2003, 09:15 PM
i like cruising thru the streets and landing on top of cars....i once jumped out of the helicopter in the middle of the water and landed in a boat....that was cool

Scott 02
01-29-2003, 09:32 PM
Now im going to have to try that next time i play the game. :)

MaximusGTR
01-30-2003, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by BLU CIVIC
i like cruising thru the streets and landing on top of cars....i once jumped out of the helicopter in the middle of the water and landed in a boat....that was cool

I'll attempt that, but the likelyhood :rolleyes:

jon@af
01-30-2003, 10:53 AM
I like flying around in the Apache just blowing stuff up. Ive gotten all six stars from just being in a helicopter before, it was fun :D

BLU CIVIC
01-30-2003, 10:54 AM
I WANT THE Apache BUT I'VE ONLY GOT 7 HIDDEN PACKAGES

MaximusGTR
01-30-2003, 11:11 AM
I WANT THE Apache BUT I'VE ONLY GOT 7 HIDDEN PACKAGES

After the cop mission, keep on the uniform, and grab a chopper, then fly over the army base, there should be one there.:D

jon@af
01-30-2003, 12:57 PM
It's only there if you find all 100 hidden packages :D

arthur12187
03-07-2003, 06:20 PM
this game is amazing! so much fun! u can steal cars, blow stuff up, etc etc etc!

Jay!
03-07-2003, 06:29 PM
I'm still not sick of this game. :cool:

Scott 02
03-08-2003, 05:07 AM
I kind of got away from the game for awile, When summer comes along i'll have it beat for good.

MaximusGTR
03-08-2003, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by jay@af
I'm still not sick of this game. :cool:

I agree

BLU CIVIC
03-08-2003, 07:04 PM
anyone notice the fish in the water?? while i was at the end of the runway at the airport i looked in the water and say a chark....while i was atop the lighthouse i used my scope and looked in the water and say a dolphin

crxlvr
03-08-2003, 09:58 PM
yeah i noticed those too, but i look in my info and it says i killed like 10 fish, howd i do that?

BLU CIVIC
03-08-2003, 10:06 PM
bact to helicoptors....i know that there's a whirlie (think that's the name)...the one straight from m.a.s.h. :p that is in the courtyard between 2 buildings...

i know what u mean....it said i killed 7 birds :confused: what birds...never noticed any birds b4

crxlvr
03-11-2003, 06:17 AM
the hunter is the best copter in the game although it doesnt fit in the pay n spray like the regular helly.

BLU CIVIC
03-11-2003, 06:28 AM
U CAN TAKE A HELICOPTOR TO THE PAY N SPRAY?? :eek:

arthur12187
03-11-2003, 08:16 AM
u cant get enough of this game! everyday after school i dashed home and play at least 2 hours before starting my hw!

jon@af
03-11-2003, 09:00 AM
three words for this game: It's The Shit:smoka:

JekylandHyde
03-11-2003, 10:50 AM
There are several helicopters.
One on top of the Hyman Condo (if you buy that building).
One on top of the police station on the 2nd island.
There is a helicopter on top of youre mansion and another one in the court yard behind the mansion (this one has a gun on it).

If you complete the MAIN missions the military chopper is available at the military base near the airport.

It is also there is you find all 100 packages.

IF you do BOTH: main missions and all packages, you get the military chopper at your mansion.

Grendel
03-11-2003, 11:02 AM
Originally posted by JekylandHyde
If you complete the MAIN missions the military chopper is available at the military base near the airport.

It is also there is you find all 100 packages.

IF you do BOTH: main missions and all packages, you get the military chopper at your mansion.

What? I have all the missions done (up to the boomshine mission) and it wasnt there when I flew into the base a while back...

I'll have to check again.

-Grendel

JekylandHyde
03-11-2003, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Grendel
What? I have all the missions done (up to the boomshine mission) and it wasnt there when I flew into the base a while back...
-Grendel

You need to finish the mission "keep your friends close".

If you have not defended your mansion against the onslaught of Mafia guys trying to take it back.. you have not finished the main mission line.

Good luck.

Doing "Vigilante" missions in this chopper is awesome. IT has a mini0-gun and dual rockets.... unlimited ammo.. :D

Grendel
03-11-2003, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by JekylandHyde

You need to finish the mission "keep your friends close".

If you have not defended your mansion against the onslaught of Mafia guys trying to take it back.. you have not finished the main mission line.

I did all that already... The boomshine mission is after that mission... kinda like a bonus or something I think.

Does it spawn everytime at the army base, or are there times when it wont spawn? Maybe I should check...

-Grendel

JekylandHyde
03-11-2003, 02:09 PM
It is always there.

I fly it around if I start to get damage (it's smoking) I go back and get another one. It is at the bakc of the base. t is apain to wlak to it. you must walk in and out of several fences.

It is a couple "hundred feet" behind the tank.

Jay!
03-11-2003, 02:25 PM
So far, i still prefer the Rhino to the Hunter for the vigilante missions.

Cool tip for the Rhino: Your only vulnerabilities are fliping, drowning and getting pulled out, right? Here's a way to accelerate fast enough to minimize the chances of geting jerked out by a cop: turn the turret aruond backwards and use it like a thruster. :devil: You can get going pretty quick by doing this, so be careful... ;) Don't flip or fall in the water. ;)

arthur12187
03-11-2003, 04:34 PM
i love this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLU CIVIC
03-11-2003, 04:39 PM
ok author we know this :D .....i figured out why i say the fis in the water.....when i got mad and blew up my motorcycle that was in the water.....the shark floated up...when i was atop the light house and blew up my cheetah that was in the water....a dolphin floated up.....guess i killed them by accident......

going to go look for that apache now:)

JekylandHyde
03-11-2003, 04:43 PM
I was playing on sunday with the Hunter and I have system down for doing vigalantes.

As I attain stars... when I get to 3 or 4 stars. I play down to the autodealership, jump in a car swing it around back into the pay and spray and get rid of the stars.

Then I fly back over to the military base and get a "new" chopper. This freshens up any damage. This is also important because if you get out of the chopper a 2nd time (for whatever reason) it will disappear.

Anyway I got over 100 vigilantes complete in one round... when you pass 50 mission you start getting $100,000 each one... when I passed 100 missions I started getting 500,000 per mission.... I was up to $20 million dallors :D

Jay!
03-11-2003, 05:10 PM
ok author we know this :D .....i figured out why i say the fis in the water.....when i got mad and blew up my motorcycle that was in the water.....the shark floated up...when i was atop the light house and blew up my cheetah that was in the water....a dolphin floated up.....guess i killed them by accident......LOL... it's "Fishes Fed." It's a count of how many time you drown. Feed the Fishes... get it? ;)

Scott 02
03-12-2003, 06:20 PM
LOL... it's "Fishes Fed." It's a count of how many time you drown. Feed the Fishes... get it?
Got It! ;) :)

Grendel
03-13-2003, 01:02 PM
Well, this sucks... I just checked the Army base and the chopper wasn't there again... and I have all the missions done. I think I need to get all the hidden packages for it to work...

-Grendel

BLU CIVIC
03-13-2003, 03:20 PM
i checked it yesterday too....and it wasn't there.....word of caution...if u hover over the ary base in a helicoptor.....they will shoot you daown....and if you manage to get out....they will come looking for you....found that out the hard way

Grendel
03-13-2003, 04:50 PM
i checked it yesterday too....and it wasn't there.....word of caution...if u hover over the ary base in a helicoptor.....they will shoot you daown....and if you manage to get out....they will come looking for you....found that out the hard way

Yea, I saw that yesterday, I just held them all off with my blades... :D Flinging people with the blades is the best...

-Grendel

Grendel
03-13-2003, 05:12 PM
Just found the helicopter... this thing is sick :D

-Grendel

JekylandHyde
03-13-2003, 06:12 PM
I do not have all the packages (I have 99) and the chopper IS there.
When you complete the main missions & get all 100 packages the Chopper is at your main mansion.

IF you are WEARING A POLICE uniform they will not shoot at you in the army compound. :D

BLU CIVIC
03-13-2003, 06:14 PM
Grendel....how many hidden packages do u have.....i got about 38.....itz not there.....where is it......

Jay!
03-13-2003, 06:24 PM
The Hunter will spawn (not always, but usually) if you have 100 packages *OR* if you've completed "Keep Your Friends Close..."

If you get 100% complete, it's also supposed to spawn at the helipad of the house at the very southern tip of Ocean Beach. (the one facing south, that had a package by the front door.) Haven't seen that myself; can anyone confirm?Originally posted by JekylandHyde
When you complete the main missions & get all 100 packages the Chopper is at your main mansion.Where at the mansion? The one on Starfish Island, right? Maybe my source is confused...

It spawns in the north center of the Army base, against the back wall. The army base is a big square; the Hunter is here:

OOXOO <-- Hunter
OOOOO
OXOOO <-- Rhino

If flying in w/out the cop uniform, I'd highly advise dispatching anyone on the ground before grabbing the Hunter, because they'll just shoot it to crap before it can take off. Also, while the rotors are "warming up" don't try and "drive by" the soldiers on either side... you'll fire the missles at the same time! :o I found that out the hard way...!

Grendel
03-13-2003, 06:29 PM
Grendel....how many hidden packages do u have.....i got about 38.....itz not there.....where is it......

I have 50 of 100 66% Done

-Grendel

MaximusGTR
03-13-2003, 09:24 PM
Man, I just finished playing that game. I beat it twice already. I just did a mission for Cortez:D Hey, did you guys see Donald Love's dorky ass. It was funny watching him get pimped by Carrington:D

BLU CIVIC
03-14-2003, 04:40 AM
which mission is "keep ur friends close"......right now i'm at the stage where u have to race that guy at the club for him to be ur driver....

btw.....i have the hummer from gta III....no biggie....i got it when i put its fire out....i just keep it in the garage and don't drive it

jon@af
03-14-2003, 08:35 AM
....right now i'm at the stage where u have to race that guy at the club for him to be ur driver....

That level pissed me off so much it wasnt even funny. I would always lose by like 2 tenths of a second, my controller has a few cracks because of the level.:bloated:

BLU CIVIC
03-14-2003, 08:38 AM
i blew up his car but that wasn't allowed :(

BLU CIVIC
03-14-2003, 08:39 AM
so is the keep ur friends close after or before that

Jay!
03-14-2003, 10:20 AM
so is the keep ur friends close after or before that Unrelated. It's the final mission at your mansion, but you have to own and finish all the Print Shop missions for it to become available...

I don't remember how I passed the Driver mission, but I did it on the third try... ;)

BLU CIVIC
03-14-2003, 10:26 AM
well i already own the print shop and getting paid from them....so i guess my bro already passed it

Jay!
03-14-2003, 10:29 AM
well i already own the print shop and getting paid from them....so i guess my bro already passed it There's some trigger... The Print Shop will be making money, then you'll get a call on your cell with the guy saying there's trouble, etc. and a Mission will appear again at the Print Shop, and it will stop making money... Those missions open the final mansion missions.

BLU CIVIC
03-14-2003, 10:40 AM
so as long as i'm making money at the print shop i havn't passed that mission??

Jay!
03-14-2003, 04:15 PM
so as long as i'm making money at the print shop i havn't passed that mission?? Umm... no, because it'll start making money again after you pass those missions... So I don't know how you're supposed to tell if they're done or not... :confused: Sorry! :o

05-BROCKY-05
03-15-2003, 04:50 AM
Hey SCOTT 02 why do you have the hyundai S-Coupe pic for your signature, i know that car it is from sydney and i see it all the time, 1 beautiful hyundai, fast aswell.

Scott 02
03-15-2003, 01:01 PM
Hey SCOTT 02 why do you have the hyundai S-Coupe pic for your signature, i know that car it is from sydney and i see it all the time, 1 beautiful hyundai, fast aswell.
I like the awsome looking lady on the side of it.:D How does the Hyundai S-Coupe sound anyway?

05-BROCKY-05
03-15-2003, 07:19 PM
Well that particular one sounds really deep and bassie, it has 2 5 inch tips coming out or the centre of the rear bumper, it grooooowls, lol.

BLU CIVIC
03-15-2003, 07:30 PM
ok just recently passed the whole bank robbing thing....still don't see the Hunter :(

Add your comment to this topic!