Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

supplies from hlj when buying kits?

clatescivicr
01-15-2003, 03:06 PM
Hey everyone in the next month or so I plan on buying a few 1:24 car kits from HLJ and was wondering is it still cheaper to buy Tamiya supplies and such from HLJ or from my local hobby shop. My local hobby shop sold a Fujimi JDM ITR for $22 so that should show you how they price things. Should I just order the kits and wheels from HLJ or not? I'm undecided :( I just hope in a month or 2 everything will still be in stock! (even though one or 2 of the things aren't in stock right now:( )

tonioseven
01-15-2003, 03:34 PM
If it were me, I would but the stuff that I want from the hobby shop because it's actually there and then order the rest from HLJ.:)

daggerlee
01-15-2003, 03:34 PM
I don't know, just because they sold a Fujimi kit for $22 doesn't tell me anything about their supply prices :confused:

clatescivicr
01-15-2003, 03:47 PM
true :(

hmm well now that I think of it, I probably dont need any real supplies because with all of the kits I wont be able to decide on a colors for all of them so I don't want to go out and buy the wrong ones!

Since I already have about 5 kits I want to pick up :) Just need to pick out a Benz(90s+) and Ferrari(90s+). :)

Originally posted by daggerlee
I don't know, just because they sold a Fujimi kit for $22 doesn't tell me anything about their supply prices :confused:

Add your comment to this topic!