Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

A common understanding!

dolla_bill0913
01-01-2003, 01:53 AM
First of all I know people from all around the world go on these message boards and I think thats great. But ever since I had a very closeminded person make a very chidish post (for you noisy people it was about skylines being the best cars ever made and all other cars sucking) and it has been bothering me. It all started just because I was sharing info about the new SRT-4 neons, now being from the united states I see neons every day and they are easy to buy, but a skyline on the other hand you hardly ever see and a lot of work goes into just finding one to buy. Now in other countries I know thats not the case and it might be very easy to go out and buy a skyline. But what Im trying to say is everyone that uses these boards should remember that situations from country to country, state to state, even block to block, are different and that you should think before you type. If my skyline example isnt good enough, look at the horsepower of wrx's and lancer's (heck any car), if you compare the ones you can buy in different countries (U.S., U.K., Japan) you get different cars with different horsepower, even though they are all made by the same company. Just my 2 cents, I always say put yourself in their shoes before you open your mouth.:cool:

Add your comment to this topic!