Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Dale Earnhardt Autopsy Photos

DeathinRacing.com
12-29-2002, 03:48 PM
People are dying, and Teresa Earnhardt is using the death or Dale Earnhardt to protect NASCAR and their bottom line - Profitability.

Whether or not autopsy photographs should be available to the public has already been decided, that is why they were available until Teresa Stuck her sticky little hands on them.

The real question is should Private Interests Groups ( such as NASCAR, Earnhardt Incorporated, etc.) be alowed to manipuated public records such as Dale Earnhardt Autopsy Photographs in order to control what information the public is allowed to see about their deadly and violent sport?

Answer: Hell no!

See the Death and Violence for yourself.

EarnhardtInvestigation.com
EarnhardtAutopsy.com
Deathinracing.com
(Submit videos, photographs and other information on deaths and violence in racine (driver, spectator, pro, street, etc.) and receive a free gift.)
And report all racing deaths to the largest consolidated database on racing deaths in the nation at:
websitecity.com

DemonZX
01-13-2003, 10:38 AM
Hell no! That is no one's business. What information could you get from those photo's?! I don't even think his wife should have them. But, it is probably best if she does, and keeps them locked far far away!

DeathinRacing.com
01-14-2003, 08:43 AM
And I thought race car drivers were fearless, fire breathing dare devil, eat gas and shit fire kind of guys? NOT!

I simply say when this macho, all guts, not quits sports (at least that is what they are creating the image as) gets their Panty's all tied up in a knot when people want to see autopsy photos?

Give me a break, pussy!

This Dale Earnhardt, Intimidator Yea right!
Intimidation, yea, when it comes to asking to see what kind of pictures they really produce in the racing industry?

You ever notice that when an accident occurs the camera pulls way back far away from the crash?

I actually saw this so clearly the other day.
A Crash started, and the camera mysteriously starts zooming back away from the crash so far the cars looked liked ants!

Ha ha.

Bunch of pussy sucking chicken shits.
Can't stand the site of their own blood and guts, and that is what people really are going to racing to see anyway?

Jesuz, buch of wimps,

They want to talk the talk, but not walk the walk!

So full of BS.

Fake, unreal, has no integrity.

Anyone who follows this should try climbing a moutain, now
there is where the action is. No glamour, not cameras, just you and the moutain and clarity.

No clarity in this NASCAR wimpy dimpy "run from blood and guts" pussy wimps.

:rolleyes:

ales
01-14-2003, 09:48 AM
How about this: people don't like looking at autopsy pictures. This is sick. Nascar, or any other racing series is about racing, not autopsy pictures! So please take it elsewhere. And watch your mouth in the process.

Add your comment to this topic!