Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

exhaust

slikk
12-26-2002, 04:11 PM
can someone please tell me where i can get a grapefruit launcher that doesnt disturb the peace...

i bought the car that came with a big ass exhaust and the guy cut the bumber for the muffler to fit but the noise is driving me crazy.... i want to change it but i dont want to have to buy a new bumber so i want one that is about the same size or a little smaller but doesnt make as much noise. i cant even creap on up in my place without waking the neighbours. damn
please help :(

Vtec
01-13-2003, 11:02 PM
how much do you wanna spend?

relientokay
02-10-2003, 04:14 PM
comptech is pretty quite mainly all you hear is an intake but it sounds tight!!!! there is some deep tone to it though. if you dont want lound dont get a tanabe super racing medalion loudest exhaust in the world!!!! well not the world but in the u.s. i have it and it doesnt sound like a can of bees either!!

HYPR DRV
04-09-2003, 02:17 PM
Yo, try buying an exhaust with an adjustable silencer. These can be found on Tsudos or, if you really wanna spend the extra cash, there's 5zigen. Both make a Fireball-style muffler with an adjustable silencer that you can bolt on and off anytime you want. It's gonna be hard to go stealth with ANY performance exhaust, but at least you can tone it down with these. And then just take off the silencer for extra boost and blow those 'stangs off the line. Ha ha!

TheRebirth
05-03-2003, 02:44 PM
http://www.thermalrd.com

Add your comment to this topic!