2003 Supra??

Platinum_Skyline01
12-21-2002, 12:22 PM
Hey I heard there wuz gonna be a 2003-04 Toyota Supra.
Is this true? Becuz if it is, i also heard it was gonna have a V8 engine with twin turbo, for the 2003-04 Supras? Is this also true???

I NEED ANSWERS!!!

Jared_80
01-05-2003, 09:30 AM
I have good news and bad news for you the supra will not be returning anytime soon, but the good news is that there is a sucessor to the supra called the 5000GT or GT5000 I cannot remember which, and when people saw the prototype they assumed that it was the new supra but Toyota curently has no plans to revive that name.

ryan45845
01-19-2003, 06:49 PM
well whats in a name? the supra after all was seen as a successor to the 2000gt.......as long as they keep it alive in some form
ryan

TRDboi
01-24-2003, 02:19 PM
It would be nice to keep the Supra name alive, if they can match the looks and power of the MKIV...
if not, it looks like SupraZone.com (http://www.suprazone.com) might need a new name as it's devoted to the 5th generation Supra ;)

ryan45845
01-25-2003, 10:53 AM
i dont think it will look like the 4th generation supra it should look like the new Z car and the up coming RX7/ current RX8 as these will be its competion........granted it will be a much better looking car and faster then them but it will be about that size........the thing im worried is the targa top......in my mind that is a must.....there arnt enough care out with one right now.....in fact in the usa all i can think of is the corvette....anyone kn ow of anymore?
ryan

GoLdiLoX
01-30-2003, 09:00 PM
im gonna cry if they lose the supra name :(
its classic, you cant kill that. how many riots would there be if chevy renamed the corvette? you just cant do things like that. (vettes are nice, but theyre domestic POSes, no offense)
hopefully toyota will try to stick to their previous plans and release nice cars that serve a purpose. v6s and v8s are gonna make toyota turn into a japanese chevy/ford/dodge, and i dont want to see that happen.

ShinRekka
02-23-2003, 07:23 AM
there are several cars out in america with targa tops

-Honda del sol
-supra
-some corvettes
-some porches porsche
-a bunch of different ferraris

im sure there are a few others, older ones though. I think corvette is the
most recent american car company to use a targa top, the exotic cars such as ferrari use them all the time.

Pick
02-23-2003, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by ShinRekka
there are several cars out in america with targa tops

-Honda del sol
-supra
-some corvettes
-some porches porsche
-a bunch of different ferraris

im sure there are a few others, older ones though. I think corvette is the
most recent american car company to use a targa top, the exotic cars such as ferrari use them all the time.

Camaros and Transams have targa's.

GoLdiLoX
02-23-2003, 10:52 AM
yeah, targas are really nice. convertibles look kinda girly if you ask me, but targas are a good medium between a sunroof and a soft top.

ryan45845
02-23-2003, 05:25 PM
Camaros and Transams have targa's.

Well there not targa tops there ttops........but basicaly the same thing till you get picky.....targa's dont have that bar in the middle its just a straight peice across
ryan

GoLdiLoX
02-23-2003, 08:50 PM
the bar in the middle gets annoying when youre driving in your orange supra with your girlfriend and you have to jump out onto a moving 18 wheeler to save your enemy who is stuck on the 18 wheeler after jumping onto it from his honda civic.
;)

Add your comment to this topic!