Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

350 Deals at the end of the year

Roboter Z
12-16-2002, 03:24 AM
Anyone looking at buying one after Christmas/before new yrs? Don't know if Nissan dealers have noticed but isn't the economy pretty shitty right now? Been reading about MSRP/over MSRP deals but what about at invoice or say a few % over invoice. Understandable the Z is a brand new, hot design and isn't at every corner like an fbody. I've had my eye on a particular Z that's been sitting on the lot for over a month. Cmon guys, who in their right minds would shell out 30k-40k for a 2 seat, 2 door, 150mph+ car besides us? Practical? Explain practicality to your wife & 4 kids.:D

Heh, I had a salesman telling me this car wasn't practical. That's why I'm buying it.:smoker2:

jeffa55
12-16-2002, 07:05 AM
I'm in TN and I just bought one last week. They wanted MSRP, no more, no less. This was the case at every dealer here. I went from dealer to dealer and had an open offer to purchase the first one that would sell me at $500 below MSRP. They all told me to take a hike. After a few weeks, I finally decided to pay MSRP since a dealer had exactly the car I wanted. That being said, I definitely could have got $500 off if I wanted a Touring, Automatic car. There is a dealer here who has 2 or 3 sitting there and they just can't move them. The other dealers have not had a car sit for more than 2-3 weeks, so they consider these cars sold at MSRP. Once they sit longer, the dealers will start doing some dealing on them... it all depends on how they are selling in your area...

Add your comment to this topic!