Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Ording from Asylumms is nothing but problems

Eclipsegst99
12-16-2002, 02:54 AM
For anyone who see's this please do not order from asylumms ever . I order a set of hot shot headers for my finacee's Saturn . Yes i said saturn . Well I ordered them has anyone would order anything and a couple days later my order dissappears from their system . Well i already had gotten charged for the headers and there saying i've never placed an order with them at all . Well i sent them 3 very nasty e mails . They turn around say they are going to sue me for threatening their in employs . Well i called the fbi office in colorado where asylum is located and placed a internet fraud suite against them . They recived it i am guessing and after thats they've been nice has can be . but to go through that to get good service is out right not worth it . They are shipping out the new set of headers asap and picking up the wrong ones . Also to clear up for another guy why u got an order from options auto is cause both of thoses companies work with each other in away . Options auto supplies alot of the performance parts for them . I also had to threaten them with me going to my bank and having them reverse the chargers on my account . Asylumms didnt like that to much either . Anyways just go some where else cause anyone is better then these frauds . All you guys who are backing them , you probley work for asylumms and doing it to save what little company u got left cause soon u guys will go under and be gone and i hope its soon .

Add your comment to this topic!