Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

What's your comfort cocktail?

Spunkymonkey
12-12-2002, 04:17 PM
http://www.emode.com/tests/cocktail/

Mine is:

Southern Sparkler

The bottom line is — you're a complete prize. Just like the South, you've got that fun, sweet, charming personality that immediately draws people to you. It appears that you embrace each moment fully and love to have a good time. You've got a gift for lightening up the mood with your silly sense of humor and with the unique levity with which you approach life.

Let's not forget to mention your skills in the romance department — you've got the flirty moves that can attract anyone you've got your eye on. It's as if you cast your spell and there's just nothing left for the victim to do but fall for you completely. It's a great talent to have! And once people know you, they fall even further for your sweet, kind-hearted, caring ways that make you someone everyone wants to have around. So maybe it's time to order a cocktail that can complement your charm.

Just grab a tall glass, and one for your friends. Add some ice, 1 1/2 oz of Southern Comfort, 1 oz of grapefruit juice, 1 oz of pineapple juice, and some club soda. You'll have all the ingredients for a festive cocktail that sparkles almost as much as you do.

taranaki
12-12-2002, 10:06 PM
kev, you're a Comfort Colada

Being with you is like taking a vacation. When it comes right down to it, you're good-hearted, smooth, and just the right amount of sweet. Chances are you're the first call people make when they need someone to cheer them up or when they want someone to celebrate with. You're supportive, encouraging, and know how to have a good time. Read more about your Comfort Cocktail...

Grab a glass, and one for your friends. Add 2 ice cubes, 1 1/2 oz of Southern Comfort, 1 oz of cream of coconut, 2 oz of pineapple juice, and mix them up in a blender to make a festive cocktail that's just as chill as you are!

1/It's all crap

2/Pineapple juice and cream of coconut?do I look like a screaming foggot?

3/ I really didn't need to know that I am 14,461 days old:finger4:

Spunkymonkey
12-13-2002, 08:45 AM
awwww....your not going to join me on vacation Mr T? ;)

taranaki
12-13-2002, 02:26 PM
I'd love to,but the extra activities would probably kill me.

Spunkymonkey
12-13-2002, 04:58 PM
who said anything about extra activities :p

2 weeks til my holiday WOOHOO :D

taranaki
12-13-2002, 06:33 PM
wot?no activities?........so what's the plan for the vacation if I did turn up?

Spunkymonkey
12-14-2002, 06:35 AM
aren't you interested in knowing ;)

the resort if booked out :p

I'm going snorkelling, swimming amongst other things :)

Oz
12-15-2002, 12:59 AM
Grant, you're a Southern Sparkler

The bottom line is — you're a complete prize. Just like the South, you've got that fun, sweet, charming personality that immediately draws people to you. It appears that you embrace each moment fully and love to have a good time. You've got a gift for lightening up the mood with your silly sense of humor and with the unique levity with which you approach life. Read more about your Comfort Cocktail...

Just grab a tall glass, and one for your friends. Add some ice, 1 1/2 oz of Southern Comfort, 1 oz of grapefruit juice, 1 oz of pineapple juice, and some club soda. You’ll have all the ingredients for a festive cocktail that sparkles almost as much as you do. For more great Holiday drink recipes, click here!

Enjoy your SoCo moment. Drink responsibly.

MiSS-GvS
02-07-2003, 04:40 AM
MiSS-GvS Style...SoCo MoJo... :p

Yeah, baby, you've got the vibe that movies are made about. Cool, fun, stylish, with an appeal that goes way beyond tangibles. You've got an essence about you that no one can quite pinpoint but is clearly undeniable. How mysterious! Read more about your Comfort Cocktail...

Yes, you've got that secret potion that attracts people from miles away. You've got a great energy that makes people feel good just being around you — and it's not something you even try to achieve. You were just blessed with this awesome gift since day one. You are a welcomed guest at any gathering, whether big or small, and the mood definitely shifts into a higher gear when you make your entrance. For someone as captivating and irresistible as you, you might want to start ordering a cocktail as groovy as you!

So grab a chilled martini glass, 2 oz of Southern Comfort, 1 oz Amaretto, 2 oz Sour Mix, and serve it straight up with a cherry on top. That’s the ticket for a signature cocktail that's got the mojo to match yours. For more great drink recipes, click here!

Anyone for a drink???...Looks in Fridge...hmmmmz.....Moet n Chandon....Wine...hmmmz Why is Gav in Darwin when plonk needs to be drunk????

Add your comment to this topic!