Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

simple sounds

ilikehondas
12-11-2002, 05:05 PM
Hey! does anyone know where i might be able to find a used cd player for my 98 civic? I have a 98 dx coupe with just the am/fm (w.cd controls). there was an optional single disc that fit in the pocket in font of the shifter..... THAT's what i'm looking for... maybe someone know's someone that ditched it when they upgraded to aftermarket stuff.... and it's just sitting in their garage somewhere collecting dust.

sparq
12-12-2002, 03:33 PM
Call your local junkyards

NuEra
12-31-2002, 09:32 AM
No, no, check ebay or ebay motors. Thats what I did and youre probly gonna have to opt for a 5-disk changer that mounts in the trunk. All you have to do is connect a wire to the back of your radio and youre good.

gunnmen01
01-07-2003, 10:20 PM
Try your local junkyards, and/or ebay...

gunnmen01

Shortbus
01-07-2003, 10:25 PM
I called a few stereo shops in town and found a factory cd player for my car (got it for 50 bucks), the guys said people who have systems put in their cars sometimes don't want the factory stuff back. So the techs throw it in their storage bin and make a few bucks off of it here and there. don't know if thats the case in your town but here theres a car audio place on every corner here.

Add your comment to this topic!