Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

86 - 93 gage bezel CUSTOM

mr. killyoass
12-13-2007, 05:01 PM
http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m198/killyoass/e2e0_2.jpg
POSTING FOR A FRIEND
PLENTY FOR EVERYONE - TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Custom made aluminum racing gauge pannel/bezel for a chevy s10.
fits years 86-93. There are no gauges included with this. This panel will hold 1 (3 3/8") speedo or tachometer and 4 (2")gauges. This will take some modification to install but its not to hard, it requires you to take out your old cluster and modify it by removing the clear cover and removing all the gauges and cutting the back off and all the insides out so you just have a frame and then you install this panel buy using the double sided tape that is included and putting it back together. Anybody with some fabrication skills should be able to figure it out the hard part has been done. The picture you see with the gauges is the one I have in my truck and it looks really good and works well. There are 2 (5/16") holes for blinkers to be installed you can find the lights at any radio shack store. If you want add $5.00 I will include a set of orange blinker lights to go in the panel/bezel. Also let me know the year of your truck and I will get you a wire diagram for your trucks instrument bezel to make wiring up gauges and blinkers a sinch. If you have any other questions please feel free to ask I will be more then happy to help you. I also can build other custom panels just send me an email of what you need. If you would like one of these right away I am asking $50.00 and that includes shipping. Powder coating 10 dollars extra.

anselsmith@hotmail.com

Add your comment to this topic!