fuse box in a 1998 pontiac grand prix!!!

jedricha
12-07-2002, 05:45 PM
I have a problem, and it doesn't seem like anyone can help me... I can't find the fuse box in a 1988 Pontiac Grand Prix SE... We found one under the hood, but can't find out how to get the courtesy lights to work...:confused: I am lookin' for the fuse box that has the fuses for the courtesy lights. I have looked in the glove box, under the dash (right and left sides), even under the steering problem... if anyone could help, that would be great... thanx, jess...

Shortbus
12-16-2002, 06:17 PM
I have a 99 grand prix and the fuse box is in the glove box in the upper right hand corner with a cover on it that says fuses. These are the fuses that you are looking for. Some also had fuse panels in the side of the instrument panel that are accessible when the front doors are opened. Yours should be in the glove box though.

Scott 02
01-22-2003, 11:01 PM
Thats were the Box is located on my grand prix as well. Pain to get to i hear.

agaylord
10-01-2006, 06:52 PM
i own a 98 and yeah the fuses i think you're looking for are in the glovebox, right side. pull on that little plastic handle thing and you should get to it right away.

BNaylor
10-01-2006, 07:12 PM
i own a 98 and yeah the fuses i think you're looking for are in the glovebox, right side. pull on that little plastic handle thing and you should get to it right away.

agaylord,

I realize you are new but we frown on resurrecting threads this old. This one is approximately 2 1/2 years old and clearly there is no continuity in the discussion. Please take the time and read the AF Community Rules. Thank you for your future cooperation.

Thread closed.

POSTING IN CLOSED OR OUTDATED THREADS:
If a thread has been closed, there is probably a logical reason for it. If you feel that the reason(s) for closure of the original thread are unjustified or wish further clarification feel free to contact any member of the moderating team. However, do not start a new thread about another closed thread.

Please avoid posting or voting in outdated threads. It merely clutters up the message board and makes it more difficult for fellow members to sort through the vast amount of information contained on the boards. If you have new and important information to add regarding a past discussion, feel free to start a new thread and if need be, add a link to the original thread.

Add your comment to this topic!