Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Remember the Flips?

Oz
12-07-2002, 08:01 AM
Hey y'all. Just a random memory. Do you remember the Filipino people that used to post on PH and then a little bit on here. It was hilarious. There was all of us with random bullshit+ and then some weird posts in another language. Ahhh...how long we've all been here. And only 13 days until I goto Canada! Yay! What's everyone else up to? Slave - got B16 yet? Q - resolved 'shit' yet? Pete, have all your students handed their assignments in? Matt, are you ALIVE? et al.

B16a4me
12-07-2002, 09:33 AM
I don't get a mention, huh?????

taranaki
12-07-2002, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by B16a4me
I don't get a mention, huh?????

Don't sweat it,neither did I..

Oz.....:flipa:

Oz
12-08-2002, 03:21 AM
I didn't know you cared! So how's thing in the cow pastures, Kev? How's thing in the indeustrial deafness Civic Chuck? :devil: :flipa:

slave
12-08-2002, 04:39 PM
Not yet, got new brake pads though, my B16 fund is a SLOW thing mate. :)

Spunkymonkey
12-08-2002, 05:13 PM
"shit" as you refer to Oz, was just a close call last week from a weekend driver....grrrrrr...

other than that, things ok.

Oz
12-09-2002, 02:32 AM
Gav - what brake pads did you get? Are they bedded in yet?

Q - Glad that's all that's up ATM. I was also referring to our convo on the last cruise about 'potential' ;)

And as for me, I'm fucking great, except that I'm really sick of females ATM. That is not general, just 2 in particular. Oh well. I'm off to drink beer and scratch myself some more. Greener pastures as they say. :devil:

Spunkymonkey
12-09-2002, 04:25 AM
potential lol...there's always potential :p

was at Vodafone party on sat night, I think I made a bit of impact, but no one caught my fancy :p

as for personal stuff, I like to keep it off the forums.

slave
12-09-2002, 05:41 PM
Just the nissin ones that are standard, they work fine on my lil car. My brakes are still ok for normal driving, just way too prone to fade now with the age of them. And Q, how dare you, I let you go to ONE, just ONE party without me and you're off looking for somebody else... wheres the love?:cry:

Oz
12-09-2002, 07:01 PM
Understood, Mrs Q. And Slave, where is the love? Anywhere but here, my man!

slave
12-10-2002, 03:29 PM
Lol, figured!! :p There's no love up here either!!! I got asked to go out to a movie last night, but then she cancelled, why? Because it was wet!!! Since when does it rain inside? That and my so-called friend from home who is still here even though she claims to be in Brazil. Weird. Or the other girl from home who says she cant talk to me cause her bf doesnt like me, lol, not that Ive even MET him. Now its my turn to ask myself, where's the love??

Spunkymonkey
12-11-2002, 06:51 AM
hmmmm...perhaps they are trying to tell you something Gav :p

slave
12-11-2002, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Spunkymonkey
hmmmm...perhaps they are trying to tell you something Gav :p

Id normally think that but the girl this week asked ME out, then wanted to go out last night too, and Sera keeps calling saying I love you etc, its sad really, lol. And the one from hom appaently thinks Im her ex, oh well. :p I'm taking my racer home over xmas, more mountains! Keep me busy.

Oz
12-12-2002, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by slave

I'm taking my ricer home over xmas, more mountains! Keep me busy.

???
Char-G?

slave
12-13-2002, 08:44 AM
Ricer, lol. RACER! Bit bigger than a char-g, hurts more when you fall off too!

MiSS-GvS
02-07-2003, 04:15 AM
Yeah...u fall off u're bike and its what...like a lil under a meter max to the ground...I fall off my horse...over a 950mm solid rock fence, add onto that the elevation of a 163cm horse, momentarily suspended in mid air after propelling itself off the groud at a speed of 450 meter's per minute......and it all comes crashing down within seconds...what do u do???...

You pray to god u're 650kg or so horse dun land on you, and you thank god that u chose to wear u're back protector on this cross country course!...Ahhh then u get up off the ground, realise that u've hurt nothing except u're pride, catch the stupid horse and keep going!...

Ahhh the Equestrian life...can't beat it!

slave
02-09-2003, 08:45 PM
Last time I fell of my bike I was pre-season training, I slid for over 30m's down a concrete road, a hill, I had gouges where my cycling shoes had scored THROUGH the concrete, I damaged everything I have physically, had to get dressing re-applied for ages, took off more skin than you'd believe and was looking at the bones in my three right most fingers... I broke my wheel with them, and considering I can hit 90+km's hour, it hurts babe. :(

MiSS-GvS
02-10-2003, 08:16 PM
Hehehehe....as if u'd be stupid enough to go as fast as 90km's without 4 wheels and body protection (i.e. a car!)...LoL...so ok u're sob story's better than mine...............but at worst I coulda broken my neck and had possible spinal damage!!!!...never again I swear!

slave
02-10-2003, 08:29 PM
Nah near breaking necks is awesome, ask my dad... first goal of the season, maybe my 2nd best goal ever... he doesnt remember that I scored... was too busy watching how hammered i got!!! Landed base of skull on atro turf. :p FUN!!!!!! Goals look funny upside down when the worlds going black hey! And if i whinge enough can I have more hugs?? NO PETE< NOT FROM YOU!!!!!!!

MiSS-GvS
02-10-2003, 11:09 PM
*hmmmz...thinks how much she can ransom hugs for*
whinging will not satisfy the criteria!...
*holds hugs until she figures out how much she needs for them*

Pete...man...go ahead, hug him alllll u like!!!!...his parents would just LOVE that!!! :sun: :alien: :cool: :p ;)

slave
02-11-2003, 06:23 PM
Whinging always does!!!! And ransoming hugs??? For?? Ha. Evil. Yeah Pete, HUG ME! Oh and the mention of my parents... that'll get ya killed. :D

Oz
02-12-2003, 04:42 AM
:mad:

Oz
02-12-2003, 04:47 AM
:mad:

USE THE PMs!!!

Add your comment to this topic!