Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

91 legacy air ride

tatra
12-08-2007, 02:18 AM
need info on parts, trouble shooting,etc. anyone know the industry name for the air line connections used on these ? also any info on where to get online info would be great. not interested in turfing air ride, thats why i bought it. biggest prob at the moment is line from reiever dryer has a leak. and yea, tried the dealer. sol.

Demon_Crest
12-08-2007, 04:06 AM
I have also had similar problems trying to locate information on the parts. I've been to 4 subaru dealerships and not a single one of them have been much help. I melted both the air lines to my front left side during a freak fire that decided to break out. They told me its possible to convert them but wouldnt release any info on parts needed to do so. They just told me they would do it with a starting price of at least 2500.00.

Have you tried a newer modern style of hose connection that might be compatable with hooking up to the drier? Also i found that going to autozone.com and going into the diy section proved to be most helpfull. hopefully it helps answer a few questions you might have.

Add your comment to this topic!