chevy s10 blazer problem

soccer10
12-02-2007, 04:04 PM
Hi! Iím new to this site how is everyone?
I have a 1995 s10 Chevy blazer and I have 3 problem with it but first let tell you what I did, I gave it a full and complete tune up, full oil and lube change, I change both knock sensor and I put a new catalytic converter and a new muffler, now hereís my problem 1- my anti lock abs light come on 2- the temperature gauge on the dash board the needle doesnít move at all and 3- it running way too sweet itís letting out to much fume from the muffler, can any one help me with any of these problem please. Any help will be greatly appreciated and thanks in advance.

MT-2500
12-02-2007, 06:03 PM
Welcome to AF.
Was it doing it before tune up?
Check and watch fuel pressure for a fast leak down and proper pressure.
Any check engine lights?
If so check for codes and post back code no?

Is the air intake all back on and the air tempt sensor pluged in?

Is the engine missing or just rich running?

Abs may be a seperate problem.
Did they also act up when tune up done?

soccer10
12-02-2007, 11:55 PM
Hi MT-2500 how are you! thanks for your help

Is the air intake all back on and the air tempt sensor pluged in? Yes

Is the engine missing or just rich running? the engine is just running really rich

Was it doing it before tune up? yes it was

Check and watch fuel pressure for a fast leak down and proper pressure. as far as i can see there's no leak but i'm not sure what mean by proper pressure or is should just say how do i do that?

Any check engine lights? no the check engine light is not on.

Did they also act up when tune up done? no, the ABS light just act up today,

MT-2500
12-03-2007, 10:38 AM
Hi MT-2500 how are you! thanks for your help

Is the air intake all back on and the air tempt sensor pluged in? Yes

Is the engine missing or just rich running? the engine is just running really rich

Was it doing it before tune up? yes it was

Check and watch fuel pressure for a fast leak down and proper pressure. as far as i can see there's no leak but i'm not sure what mean by proper pressure or is should just say how do i do that?

Any check engine lights? no the check engine light is not on.

Did they also act up when tune up done? no, the ABS light just act up today,

To check the fuel pressure you will need a fuel pressure gauge and macke sure it is up to the engine fuel pressure specs and watch for a fast leak down on gauge when shut off.

But we need the engine sise and engine code the 8 no. in vin for fuel pressure specs.

Also get it on a good engine scanner and check for codes and fuel trims and engine tempt sensor readings.

trkncwby70
01-30-2009, 10:03 PM
I have a 93 s10 tahoe blazer. today i was driving and all of a sudden, the car died. When I turn on the ignition, the fuel pump does not work. The pump was just replaced about 14 months ago, so hopefully that isn't the prob. Are there any fuses or relays that will cause the car to die? Could the fuel filter be plugged? Please help. this is my only transportation for me to get to work and for my family.

MT-2500
01-31-2009, 09:32 AM
I have a 93 s10 tahoe blazer. today i was driving and all of a sudden, the car died. When I turn on the ignition, the fuel pump does not work. The pump was just replaced about 14 months ago, so hopefully that isn't the prob. Are there any fuses or relays that will cause the car to die? Could the fuel filter be plugged? Please help. this is my only transportation for me to get to work and for my family.

Welcome to AF.
This post is 2 years old.
Always check date on post before replying and if old lave it old.

If you have a problem on yours find the New thread button upper right and start a new post on your problem and some one will help you.

Add your comment to this topic!