AF is a good quality forum (Thanks)

carczar
11-28-2007, 02:18 PM
I have to praise this forum because everyone here is mature and gives good info without being sarcastic and rude. I am a memeber of another forum that I will not name, and anytime someone asks a question, they get insulted. For example, let's say I were to ask whether or not I should change my tranny fluid at 60,000 miles. I would probably be told, "buy a manual moron!"

twospirits
11-29-2007, 09:13 AM
Sometimes forum members forget that they too were once new members and take it for granted that every poster should know what to do. They are quick to ponce on a new members questions. Granted its true that there is a side to each coin and that the new member should also do their part by reading up on any FAQs or stickies or do a search that might shed some like on the issue they are having. But at times its not so crystal clear.

Either way, thanks for the compliment and on behalf of AF, we thank you and countless othes for being members.

TS

wrightz28
11-29-2007, 10:17 AM
I have to praise this forum because everyone here is mature

ehhhh, we have some winers out there, for sure :grinyes: But even then most car-folks, self included, at times have a twisted sense of humour, you just have to pass through that to get to the knowledgable side.

Thanks for the praise, we do try hard to keep things on the level, and have some fun at the same time. :thumbsup:

Add your comment to this topic!