Car A or Car B.. Such a hard choice...

Foxster88
11-27-2007, 12:34 AM
Ok so i currently have the money for both, and im walking a fine line, between two of my favorite cars. Im looking at a Evo IX MR and no not a STI but a BMW E36 M3 with a S52.. lol.. alot of people say you cant compare the cars.. but thats BS when your going to buy one or the other you have to compare them.. im looking for a fun car, there both fun, but more street racing, highway and backroad, drag, and track once in awhile.. soo i want to do it all.. set it up with a sound system.. get it down to about 11, the works.. question is.. which one should i do it to? There both great, and AWD has its perks but so does RWD I'd really like some imput, expecially from people that own one or the other, or have first hand experience with the cars, thanks guys!

gcfalcon09
11-27-2007, 08:53 PM
i would definately go for the beamer... has a little more power and even though the mistubishi is a beautiful car... u are getting bang for your buck from the beamer because the mitsubishi is not an sti

EhyBrah123
11-27-2007, 09:03 PM
now im not a pro at either but all im sayn is a guy a knew had an EVO MR n he loved it.

thts my two cents

sickcallawayc12
11-29-2007, 08:56 PM
u are getting bang for your buck from the beamer because the mitsubishi is not an sti

You make it sound like the STi is better powerwise over the EVO, but I believe it is the complete opposite. STi is better only because it makes a better DD, mainly due to a nicer interior, and even that is debatable.

I also say the Beamer anyway. Yeah, AWD isn't bad, but a RWD Beamer is probably gonna be better on the track.

Both are great cars and both are more powerful than you think.

Add your comment to this topic!