Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Modeler Site December 2007 issue is on net !!!

ModelerSite
11-26-2007, 09:03 AM
The December 2007 issue of Modeler Site, is already on the net. Did you miss November's?, don't worry you will find all the articles in our menu, as well as all the back issues in our new search engine, just by entering a month, a subject, an author.....or a sentence you want to find.

If you want to have fun visit MS!...and don't forget to read our monthly editorial, our point of view about the activity.

gionc
11-26-2007, 09:12 AM
"Our" Phil's 917 cover! Congrats Phil (and congrats Mario). Well deserved, the job is oustanding.

ModelerSite
11-26-2007, 09:23 AM
"Our" Phil's 917 cover! Congrats Phil (and congrats Mario). Well deserved, the job is oustanding.

Thanks. I know I shouldn't have placed this notice which probably is received like spam. But I wanted to show the Phil cover which we are very proud on. I have seen many 917 models during the last 10 years or more but this one from Phil Curtis is amazing.
I want to thank Phil for all his skill and good will to contribute and the group for tolerating my temperament from time to time.

The PDF will be for free for AF members, just request it by private message.

Didymus
11-26-2007, 06:20 PM
The 917 model looks stupendous. I'd really like to read the artice.

I must be overlooking something. I've searched and searched, but I can't find the prices for Modeler Site's pdf downloads. :banghead:

Where are the prices published?

Diddy

ModelerSite
11-26-2007, 06:32 PM
The 917 model looks stupendous. I'd really like to read the artice.

I must be overlooking something. I've searched and searched, but I can't find the prices for Modeler Site's pdf downloads. :banghead:

Where are the prices published?

Diddy

Hi, the PDF is free for AF members, just send me your full name and email so I'll request the webmaster to send a donwload notice to you.

Enzoenvy1
11-26-2007, 06:49 PM
Just follow the link to the main site and then you can enter the PDF side of it. If not try here: http://www.modelersite.com/Pdf_notes.htm

That will take you to the lists of PDF's. I have bought a few from here, they are great resources. But as mentioned, if you are looking for the Porsche it is free to us!!!!! :evillol:

Thank you by the way Mario.

Didymus
11-26-2007, 07:27 PM
Okay, I figured it out. The pdf prices aren't listed. I have to go to checkout to get the price of an item. And the minimum first order is 10 GBP. So I have to pick a few possible downloads BEFORE I go to checkout, to be sure I can actually place the order. MS depicts many beautiful models, and the pics are great, and I'm sure the step-by-steps are fantastic, and I'll probably bookmark MS and use it constantly, but... that pricing and ordering system is totally bass ackwards! Why not show the prices as part of the descriptions? - like virtually every other website on the planet?

Plus, I can't find any place on the MS site where I can submit a question. That's why I'm doing it here on AF! Doesn't seem right, does it?

Sorry to be such a crank.

Diddy

Enzoenvy1
11-26-2007, 08:55 PM
I fyou look at the main page and the editors comments about modelling as a vocation you can email him personally.

Big Kahuna
11-27-2007, 03:30 AM
Mario,
Your articles won't open up in Mozilla Firefox.
I don't want to use IE Explorer.

Thanks
Nenad

gionc
11-27-2007, 03:46 AM
True Nens... With Safari too..

Mario: obviously I would like to have Phil's PDF, thanks.

Add your comment to this topic!