Quick Question on possible car

greens123
11-26-2007, 02:24 AM
Hi, quick question i was thinking about buying a used 2003 mitsubishi : Lancer OZ rally for around 5000 to 6000. Does anyone have a word or two about it i wasnt too sure about it, although its sister car the Mitsubishi lancer evo seems to be pretty big in the racing industry now and i wasnt sure if the OZ rally had the same goods beneath the hood.

silentscreams85
11-26-2007, 09:56 AM
The OZ Rally edition is a base lancer with some aesthetic add ons. OZ rims, OZ badging and a few other goodies, but the motor is stock rated at 120hp. 1 of my buddies has one. but no real complaints. Its not very quick tho, there is another lancer, the Ralliart edition, that one makes like 160hp or so, i test drove that one a few years ago and it was a nice ride, handled great, but the interior was kinda plain.

greens123
11-27-2007, 12:50 PM
so basically what your saying is the OZ rally is a car made to look nicer than the standard lancer... and the ralliart i heard was actually a decent car other than the fact of the interior which isnt even that big of a deal for me. Do you know though if the ralliart comes in stick or is it just sold as automatic?

silentscreams85
11-27-2007, 02:22 PM
i believe the Ralliart comes in both standard and auto transmissions. Yea the OZ is just a dressed up lancer, the Ralliart is pretty quick compared to the stock lancers, the interior quality wasn't bad, but it was really boring looking, but if that doesnt bother ya, i think its a pretty good buy.

greens123
11-27-2007, 06:58 PM
alright thanks for the help :grinyes:

Add your comment to this topic!