Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

97 Sunfire GT Lights???

northshoremb
11-24-2007, 10:16 PM
I just bought a 97 Sunfire GT and dont like the stock headlight pods and was looking all over the net but can't find any aftermarket clear or projector pods. Does anyone know if they make them or anyone mod them. If they dont that is stupid since they make projectors for the 97 Cavi. Forgot to ask if anyone has tried the HID kits they sell, or if they make rear lights for the 97 GT.

Classicrocjunkie
11-24-2007, 11:47 PM
Be prepared to pay out the ass, but here ya go. (http://www.izntrbl.com/9502-pontiac-sunfire-projector-headlights-p-273.html?cPath=144_134_145)

...the only ones made for 95-02 sunfires.

northshoremb
11-25-2007, 09:16 AM
Wow that is expensive. I wonder if you can just get the clear lens??? Thats really what I hate is the old style pixelated lens housing. Anyone know if there are any aftermarket lenses made for that housing???

Classicrocjunkie
11-25-2007, 09:45 AM
Wow that is expensive. I wonder if you can just get the clear lens??? Thats really what I hate is the old style pixelated lens housing. Anyone know if there are any aftermarket lenses made for that housing???

surf around the same website. He has those too. Just need to bake your current lenses in the oven and peel the front lense off and swap em out. Then reseal with some black epoxy/ caulk or w/e that sealer is. Slipping my mind at the moment.

Add your comment to this topic!