Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

TORONTONIANS please read!!!!(important sale)

giordano
12-05-2002, 09:48 AM
hey pipz!!! yesterday i was at northstar hobbyshop and they have a lot of sale items mostly are tamiya and fujimi. for only $8 you can get a toyota bB(flames) or a honda smx lowdown, both tamiya. for $19(reg prc.$33.99) you have a lot more choices from fujimi like an AMG SLK, honda odyssey, supra TT, MR2('95), etc. so jus check it out, jus wanna let you guys know!!!;)

Slippery
12-05-2002, 11:29 AM
Im going into TO in the next couple of days :D Where is Northstar?
Thanks for the info

giordano
12-05-2002, 11:47 AM
dundas road mississauga. somewhat a block or two from the corner of dundas rd. and dixie rd, beside lick's diner.

Suislide
12-05-2002, 03:23 PM
i'll have to take a look into that this weekend. going to the big import car show in toronto, so i might have to make a stop-off. i must say i've never heard of Northstar before!:D i'm obviousley deprived, lol! how long is this sale lasting and what other stuff is there?

giordano
12-05-2002, 04:10 PM
wha?!? i'm going to that thing too this sat!!! one time thing though.:( nwayz 'bout the sale don't know when it'll end. think they're jus getting rid off some overstock. good for us though no?!?! cheap cars!!! the other items that i've noticed were on sale are their autoart stuff and some revell kits. they have the newly released VW golf tuner edition too for $23.99+tax. nwayz if you wanna call them here is their phone num... 905-566-4758. i still have to go back, want more kits.:silly2:

Add your comment to this topic!