Electric problem

Ratm_gt
11-22-2007, 12:16 AM
Hello, i am fron Guatemala is my first post here, sorry for my english.
I have a 1995 pick up 4x2, but i have a elecric problem.
The dash lights turn on when i push the brake pedal and the left turn light remains on all the time, the problem gets worst when i turn on the front lights, the stop lights dont work an the e-brake light is on all the time....i check all the fuses and all are in good.

Thanks for your help! and sorry again if my english in not too good....:icon16:

bmwilson
12-01-2007, 08:27 AM
The dash lights turn on when i push the brake pedal and the left turn light remains on all the time, the problem gets worst when i turn on the front lights, the stop lights dont work an the e-brake light is on all the time....i check all the fuses and all are in good.

To fix your Dash light, brake pedal prolbem, get down and look at your brake pedal, you will find the two wire brake light switch. Fallow the brake switch wire that goes to the back of the fuse box and look for the exposed wire that is touching your dash power wire.
Your turn signal issue could be related to your issue on the back of your fuse block or it could be due to a faulty flasher relay. Good luck

Ratm_gt
12-02-2007, 07:01 PM

To fix your Dash light, brake pedal prolbem, get down and look at your brake pedal, you will find the two wire brake light switch. Fallow the brake switch wire that goes to the back of the fuse box and look for the exposed wire that is touching your dash power wire.
Your turn signal issue could be related to your issue on the back of your fuse block or it could be due to a faulty flasher relay. Good luck

Tanks, i will try your recomendations.

Add your comment to this topic!