Page updated on 05-25-2018


11-10-2007, 05:31 AM
Hi. A little piece of black plastic, shaped at a right angle, with the lettering 005wc pps GF40 on one side and 91 AG 18x330EA on the other has dropped off my car.It has a hole at each end so obviously connects two things. Does anyone have any idea what it is so I can put it back Many thanks, Jo.

11-11-2007, 10:48 AM
call ford and speak with someone in parts, i honestly haven't got a clue what it might be

11-07-2009, 12:03 PM
I found the same piece that u described in my drive way except maybe this will help u alittle bit mine had D05WC PPS GF40 and it says ford on it then the other side says 91AG

Add your comment to this topic!