Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

More probablem please help

Andykid456
11-04-2007, 08:29 PM
Hey guys thanks for your time i have two probablems i recirculated my Bov And my car is still running rich. along with the engine check light being on it comes up as mdps and isc sensors. could that cause it to run rich. another probablem is every time i shift to 3rd gear it grinds a little. i would like to kknow how to ajust my cluch and do you think that there can be air in the line the guy i brought the car off of said its an act 2600 cluthch but it feels like a 2100 everyone says to me please help thanks

gthompson97
11-04-2007, 10:06 PM
What in the world sensors are those? The only thing you can adjust is the clutch pedal from inside the car, but you can also try bleeding the clutch too. If bleeding doesn't help, try changing the fluid to Pennzoil Synchromesh or BG Synchroshift.

Andykid456
11-05-2007, 07:25 AM
The sensors are thae manifold defferential pressure sensor. amd idil sensor control can that make the car eun rich as hell? and i cant ajust where the clutch catches only the hight of the pedal. anotherthing where is the nipple to bleed the cluth i realy dont think theres anything wrong with the tranny because is was doe like 4 thousand miles ago thanks.

defiancy
11-05-2007, 04:34 PM
The sensors are thae manifold defferential pressure sensor. amd idil sensor control can that make the car eun rich as hell? and i cant ajust where the clutch catches only the hight of the pedal. anotherthing where is the nipple to bleed the cluth i realy dont think theres anything wrong with the tranny because is was doe like 4 thousand miles ago thanks.

When you rehooked the BOV up recirculated, did you reset the computer? Do this by unhooking your battery for about 10 seconds. That should clear out any codes in there. If you fire it up and the codes come up, well it's something else.

Also if you are griding in 3k. Take a look at the clutch cable and where it connects to the tranny. Make sure those cables or the shifter levers aren't rubbing on anything. IF that's all good, it sounds like the tranny itself.

Add your comment to this topic!