Our Community is 705,000 Strong. Join Us.

Camaro Rims On a Firebird?!

LordofSheeps
10-25-2007, 04:13 PM
I pulled up beside a new firebird guessing 02' and it had these camaro rims on it:
http://i243.photobucket.com/albums/ff83/Camaronfirebirds/Picture027.jpg
the car was black and they actually looked good.

He had the phoenix in the center hub cap instead of CAMARO. Im wondering if they make hub caps for those like that or if he just slapped on a sticker.

I was thinking about doing that for my 95' firebird, because i hate the 95' rims with a passion and my bud has those camaro rims he will sell to me for $70 for all 4. Not sure if the bolt pattern is the same though.

What are your opinions?
If you changed your rims on your black firebird post up a pic.

Thanks Much!

izzydjinn
10-25-2007, 09:54 PM
Sup bro. This I know, putting rims from another make on a different car, actually looks good, not all the time but yeah, it would look nice. Now, on them being from a rival am if-ee, but who know if you like them go ahead, hey for $70 you cant go wrong. I myself changed mine from my 2000 firebird and put on some driftz, black with a chrome lip, they look sweet in my opinion. I'll post you a pic. Or go to the multimedia forum and look for the title "finally, its done" I think and I got pic of my car before the accident and after.

izzydjinn
10-25-2007, 10:06 PM
No, I checked the posting title is re-born, in the multimedia forum

blindeyed
10-25-2007, 11:22 PM
Camaro rims and Firebird rims have the same exact offset and will swap out with no problem.

LordofSheeps
10-26-2007, 02:26 PM
yeah! i was looking at silver rims just like that but i dont think they will look good with drums in the back. maybe ill get em when i put disks on.

i bought the tires today he just wants rid of them so either way i know i can sell them on ebay. i think ill have time to mount and balance them wednesday see how they look. can always swap em back i guess

stieh2000
11-09-2007, 09:58 AM
Damn, I thought for a second you may have found out where my stock wheels went, and thus explaining the mysterious origin of the Formula wheels that came on my Camaro. But no, mine came stock with steel wheels and the saw-blade bolt covers, not the salad shooters or whatever you call them.

Add your comment to this topic!