Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

problem with sukida 125

prestonsg
10-23-2007, 04:00 AM
Hi can anyone help please.

I have a sukida 125 brand new bought in may, however I have been having problems.

A. Getting it started, in the mornings. I realise the cold weather is playing a part, but with the electric start, it turns over but wont start, and the kick start does nothing at all. I have read in various places about the carb, but not sure how to check it.

B. Once running every time I stop it stalls, it tends to start up again first time, but as you can apreactie its very anoying and most likely not doing it any good.

I want to to try and sort myself, as my dealer will rip me off to fix, its been costing me time off work etc, and any help would be brilliant.

Thanks
John:shakehead

richtazz
10-23-2007, 05:35 AM
Welcome to AF

With limited mechanical and troubleshooting abilities, you need to buy a repair manual for your bike before even attempting adjusting a carb. You should also stop riding it, as you are putting yourself in grave danger with it stalling everytime you come to a stop.

prestonsg
10-23-2007, 05:50 AM
Welcome to AF

With limited mechanical and troubleshooting abilities, you need to buy a repair manual for your bike before even attempting adjusting a carb. You should also stop riding it, as you are putting yourself in grave danger with it stalling everytime you come to a stop.

Thats what I was thinking, thanks.

Add your comment to this topic!