Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

What Shops

davehewitsonuk
11-30-2002, 12:41 PM
hi

i was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of a shop in UK or europe that could do for me basically a total upgrade of parts, including h22 engine swap and t3/t4 turbo.

thanks

DaVe

civic_1.6_16v
11-30-2002, 01:11 PM
He Welcome to the Euro forum of AF

There is a thread that is right on top in the Euro forum called
Important:List of european shops/ brands!

Maybe you'll find something there you can use :)

What kinda car do you drive ??
And ( this question pops up alot :) ) do you have any pics of your ride

Goosse
12-01-2002, 01:58 PM
I know intertuning in Belgium (is in the list) prepares engines. They do a lot of engine swaps. Last time I was there they were prepping a VTi engine with a hybride turbo pushing over 400hp, and a Prelude who got a Type-R accord engine.

Little warning, the shop doesn't have the best reputation here in Belgium.

Goosse
05-16-2003, 06:23 AM
R-master, were are you from?

normally advertisement in the forums isn't allowed. I'm not going to delete any of the posts you already posted, but keep the advertisement down from now on...

Sweetieke
05-16-2003, 09:27 AM
Is this the way to keep up a forum like this??? You removed my husband his account so he can not share any discussion in here???

Shame on you, and this is very sad for a forum like this!

Be honest and send a reply why you removed him if you are fair at least!!!

Thanks anyway for your time GOOSE ?

Goosse
05-16-2003, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by Sweetieke
Is this the way to keep up a forum like this??? You removed my husband his account so he can not share any discussion in here???

Shame on you, and this is very sad for a forum like this!

Be honest and send a reply why you removed him if you are fair at least!!!

Thanks anyway for your time GOOSE ?

This was not my doing. I don't know who did this, but I'm going to find out. I'm not the only mod who has power over this forum so please don't jump to conclusions before you know what happened...

Veetec
05-16-2003, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by Goosse

This was not my doing. I can second that! About two hours ago the thread of your husband was still here! But it wasn´t me either so I dunno who did it, too.

R--Master
05-31-2003, 01:31 PM
Hi guys!

I was hoping that somebody was able to help me with my previous posts, but no way ! So here i'am again. Hope i can stay this time :-)

Goosse
06-01-2003, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by R--Master
Hi guys!

I was hoping that somebody was able to help me with my previous posts, but no way ! So here i'am again. Hope i can stay this time :-)

Yea well, can't find the posts anymore in the Spam section:spam2:

so I can't restore them:confused:

Add your comment to this topic!