Our Community is 940,000 Strong. Join Us.

Negotiations Help

stevesec
10-21-2007, 02:28 PM
The new 2008 Honda's have come out so I know the prices will be lower. I'm currently looking at purchasing a 2007 Honda Civic with manual transmission.

The dealers have "reduced" their price to $16,251 which I know is the invoice price. I won't need to finance the car and the value of my 1997 Honda Accord is $2,490.

I'm seeing a person who was recommened by a friend and want to know where to set my bottom line. Of course, I won't reveal this right away until after I've checked out the car and then start haggling on the price. I feel $15,000 is a good starting point, but am not sure.

Suggestions/recommendations are appreciated.

Densis
11-17-2007, 01:34 PM
The new 2008 Acura Los Angeles (http://www.nesea.org/greencarclub/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=885) have come out so I know the prices will be lower. I'm currently looking at purchasing a 2007 Honda Civic with manual transmission.

The dealers have "reduced" their price to $16,251 which I know is the invoice price. I won't need to finance the car and the value of my 1997 Honda Accord is $2,490.

I'm seeing a person who was recommened by a friend and want to know where to set my bottom line. Of course, I won't reveal this right away until after I've checked out the car and then start haggling on the price. I feel $15,000 is a good starting point, but am not sure.

Suggestions/recommendations are appreciated.

Tak eto ahuennaea tema!:runaround:

Add your comment to this topic!